Chapter 2

-laniya P.V.O
My name is Laniya heart I'm 18 thick, long hair, big booty, nice size Titties, dark skin I'm the only child, my mom died giving birth to me my dad raised me by himself.

He did his best all by himself. Now he happy to see me going off to college. The only person I have in my life is my dad an my Bestfriend. I knew nothing else about my other family members I guess they was not to happy with my mom having me at a young age.

I'm going to Atlanta state university with my Bestfriend Nicole. She been my Bestfriend since 7th grade we been through some of everything together in that my bitch.

I will always have her back I don't talk to nobody at the moment Im waiting to get some of that college meat at them parties. I like to have fun an party but I'm also smart ass hell In going to school to be a pre fashion model

-Nicole P.V.O
I was putting my last bag in the car when laniya pulled up. Hey bitch what the hell you got in your car the kitchen. Shut up no bitch you know I like to shop. My mom came outside to take some pictures of us before our flight left to Atlanta we had 20 mins to get to the airport into be on our plane.

We arrived there just in time. Four hours later was was getting off the plane it was hot as fuck. We had our bags in our hands about to catch a cab to our apartment. When we got there everything was already in place in set up. Laniya came into my room looking at her phone.

Wastsup , bitch I'm trying to have fun tonight. What you trying to do? Let's go to a club. What's the hottest clubs here? It's this club called magic city ladies free before 10pm.

We there what time is it? I said while putting stuff in my closet. It's 7:56, alright let's leave out at 9:30. Laniya left out the room in I picked out something sexy to wear for tonight laid it on my bed then went in got in the shower.