Chapter 5

-True P.V.O
So when I got to my dad office Tray, Michael, and kam was in there I looked at them like what's going on. They all had a confused look on they face. Then my dad spoke up somebody been taking my money in a lot of it in I want to know who it is before tomorrow end I want y'all to being me back his head.

It was now 1:56 in the club closed at 3:00. True I have something else I want you to do everyone else can leave. Whatsup pops I have a large shipment that coming in tonight I want you to take care of that its with a new connect. I'll text you the location in at 9:30 so don't be late , you late they going to think something in not right in not going to want to do business with us no more.

Alright pops I got you , what you about to do head out, I'm about to have a few more drinks then get me one of these hoes to take home. Nasty ass you going to learn one day when your dick fall off as many hoes you fuck. Or one of these little "hoes" get pregnant. Shut up my dick not going to fall off I rap it up. Yeah w.e boy get the hell out my office.

Leo P.V.O
When he left I called his mom , The phone wrong three times into she picked up. " I see you still alive " she said. I laughed I'm untouchable baby. "Yeah you can keep thinking that how's my son?" He's good but likes to fuck everything that's moves . "She laughed sounds like somebody I know." In who is that? I laughed.

"Come on now don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about. Shall we go down memory Lane?" Naw baby it's ok the past is the past can we keep that behind us. "Don't call me baby but yeah I'll leave that subject along." Thank you and why not I told you you'll always be my baby weather you like it or not.

"Whatever Leo you don't have nothing better else to talk about at 2:25 in the morning." No wondering why you up so late. "I Could not sleep , I would ask the same thing about you but I already know why you up." Why you can't sleep ? "Have a lot on your mind." Want me to come see you?

"That's the last thing I would want is for you to come see me and your enemies follow you here and kill us both." Baby I'm always careful with what I do why you think I'm still alive? I want you back? "I see you still talking crazy at 2:30 in the morning." I'm for real think about it goodnight baby I love you I have to go. "Goodnight Leo." No I love you? "No goodnight" click