Chapter 7

-Laniya P.V.O
So I was home in my bed scrolling done Instagram. When I got a notification from Twitter letting me know that one of my contacts was on Twitter. So when I clicked on it I saw the guy from yesterday at the club. So I decided to look through his Twitter to see who he was.

When I looked at his followers he had a lot of them in I'm looking like why do he have so many. So as I was going through his Twitter I found out that he was a hoe he smoked weed in that he was known. In a lot of bitches was on his dick. I rolled my eyes in exited out. I decided to get up in go look around or something go to the mall.

-True
So I got in late last night so I'm just now getting up because I was hearing shit down stairs. I got my gun in stared walking down the stairs when I got down there it was this one bitch naked in my fucking house. Wtf she think this is I'm the only fucking person that can walk around this bitch naked. Bitch put some clothes in get the fuck out my house.

You don't got to be so damn rude she said. I looked at her like she was stupid. Bitch don't tell me what to do in my house get the fuck out. I'm sure you know your way out shut the door behind you. She rolled her eyes and went up stairs. She was up there for a min to long. So I walked up the stairs quick.

When I got up there she was putting her clothes on but did not notice me standing in the doorway. She had all her clothes on but was looking for something then I saw her pick up my pants in dig in my pockets. I'm looking at her the whole time watched her take the money out my pockets. I went into the room and by now she saw me in looked scared.

I went to the bed reached under my pillow in grabbed my gun she tried to run but I shot her right In the back of her head. Dumb bitch then I called my clean up man. I got in the shower to get ready to start my day off. It's a shame I have to start my day off like that because bitches wants to take what's not theirs.