Chapter 6

-Nicole P.V.O
I woke up to my phone going off letting me know I had a text imessage. I ignored it in went back to sleep for what seem like five mins but really was a hour. When I looked at my phone it was a iMessage from Michael. I was a little confused into I remember last night the boy I danced with. The iMessage said good morning gorgeous.

I smiled to it then responded good morning ☺️. He responded back fast, I see I got you blushing again. By this time I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when my phone vibrated I got in the shower washed up then got out to see what I was wearing. I did a black half top shirt with some shorts in sanders. Phone vibrated again.

Michael 💚: wyd?
Me: just got out the shower in got dressed
Michael 💚: I would love to see that 😏...jp wyd today?
Me: 😂😂 but going to pick up my car
Michael 💚: You want to do something today?
Me: like what I'm new to Atlanta?
Michael 💚: that's even better lets go to the beach.
Me: that's sounds fun I'll be Finnish picking up my car at like 2:30.
Michael 💚: Alright ill one pick you up at 3:30.
Me: alright here the address 1535 Geneva street.
Michael 💚: alright I'll call you when I'm outside

I got up from my bed in went into my closet to get my polo bikini in pack me a little beach bag. Right when my Bestfriend walked in. Where you think you going? To pick up my car then to the beach with Michael. Okay girl I see you just leave a bitch at home. Aww I'm sorry Bestfriend it last minute. It's ok bitch go have you some fun I'm just playing.

-Trey P.V.O
Damn them niggas finally let a real nigga talk my name is Trey West I'm 23. A sexy ass chocolate nigga. I get my looks from my mom. Unfortunately she dead I don't feel bad for her. She should not have used me to get to my dad. when I was little my dad killed my mom because she was trying to set him up.

Hell I would have did the same thing. With this business you have to eliminate anything that try to get in your way or that try to take you out. I have a daughter that don't nobody know about. She 2 years old I had her when I was 21. I'm glad it was not with no rat bitch. It was with my girl that I was with for a year.

Reason why we broke up is because I cheated on her. Was coming in the house late from the club. In I regret all of it. When you get a little power you take advantage of it in that's what I did. But now all I worry about is my daughter. She's my world my everything. I was just waking up from her crying.

I got out the bed in walked over to her crib in picked her up in rocked her. She stop crying in started smiling. You just wanted your daddy I said in a baby voice. She started laughing in wiggling around in my arms. I went down stairs made her a bottle in rocked her back to sleep.