Chapter 4

Leo in slide

-Nicole P.V.O
When we walked in everybody was dancing having a good time me in Laniya went to the bar in we ordered some drinks after the 5th shot I was gone we got up in started dancing. I saw this fine ass tall boy looked like he was at least 6'4.

I walked over to him because when I want something I go get it. He sized me up the spoke up. You got something you want to say ma. I blushed because he was sexy as hell , you want to dance. He look at me then pulled me into the dance floor a little more. By this time idk where Laniya was at all I know is that I was having fun dancing with him. I did not even know his name.

I stop dancing, what's your name? Michael but everyone call me Mike wbu Nicole , you want to go get a drink... Come on ma what you want on me. On you huh then I looked at him with a Smirk. In he bit his bottom lip.

-Laniya P.V.O
So I see my bitch over there den snitched her up a nigga. As I was looking at them somebody blocked my view. You looking sexy, I looked at him in did a small smile thanks. He sat next to me not really caring if I mind or not. Can I have to shots of tequila one for me in one for this beautiful lady sitting next to me.

How you know I drink? Because I had my eyes on you all night I saw you taking a few shots early, in brush off a few niggas. So you been watching me huh? Yeah you can say that. My name is true wbu Laniya , how old are you Laniya? 18.. You a baby, how old are you? 20 , I looked at the drink he had order me in noticed he finished his so I drink mine.

We was talking for a min in just as I was about to ask for a dance Big T came over there my dad security guard in told me my dad needed to see me in his office I said alright I'll be right there Big T gave me a look letting me know that it was urgent. I looked at Laniya in told her I had to go but not with out us exchanging numbers.

When he left a couple mins later Nicole walked up to me in asked if I was ready to go. I said yeah then we was on our way back home. My feet killing me from doing all that dancing in I have a headache Nicole said.

We talked about the boy she had meet. Girl yes he was fine, he said he want to do something tomorrow I told him to text me, look at my girl already got a boo.