Chapter 20

The rays of the sun illuminating the room and nearly starting to burn woke me up. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to move so I can adjust to the unwanted light. I tried to roll over to shield my eyes but felt some sort of weight on me. I felt some weight on me. Why was there some weight on me? Panic spread through my body, the memories of last night hitting me like ton of bricks as I felt a massive headache coming on. I peered one eye slowly, silently praying that I hadn't done what I felt I done.

But the body on top of mine and the arm curled around my waist told a different story. Stupid, stupid. I groaned in my head. The brunette began to stir in his sleep hurling my body closer to his, my breathing hitched as my nose was now shoved against his chest. Oh crap now how I was going to sneak out? I waited for him to fall asleep again. I watched as he inhaled in and out three times before I began to remove his arm from my hips. Easy and slowly, I chanted inside my head.

It didn't help that my skull felt like it was splitting in two or that my phone was buzzing around somewhere like crazy. Finding my clothes scattered around the floor, I slipped them back on before I tip toed around the room for the restless buzzing cellphone. Where the hell is it?! I found it underneath the bed and slowly picked it up. I slipped into my clothes and tried to find my shoes. My phone continued to buzz in my hand and I didn't want to pick it up but I had to. It was right then he rolled over.

No. No. Please. God no! I froze staring at the guy that I was just in bed with. My eyes started to itch and I felt a burning sensation. My head ache soon started turning into a migarine. I cluched my head to ease the pain. This can't be happening. God. No. Oh my god! This can't be happening. I wanted to run. But I couldn't. My feet have rooted themselves into the ground. I couldn't move. Function at all. The buzzing in hand brought me back to reality. I need to get the hell out of here now.

I quickly got into the shower and tried as hard as I could to scrub myself clean. No matter what I tried, I just couldn't. No. This isn't happening to me! What is Scott going to think? I thought of all the guys I've met in past couple of months he would be the last of them all I'd ever hook up with. His attitude and his ego is so big, makes his head look so swollen to the point I don't think they make helmets big enough to fit. God I'm such an idiot. I'm a fucking idiot. But its not my fault.

"Laura?" Vanessa called out to me. I held my breath. "We need to talk. It's important." She said. I shook as the tears rolled down my cheeks. I turned the water to cold. How could I do such a thing? Is it because he did the same thing to me? But he's single. I have no right. He can do whatever he pleases right? I shouldn't be worried about what he wants. I wanted this but not like this! Especially not in a way that will hurt more than just one person. How could I be so careless?!

She stared at me angrily and rubbed off my cheeks and sniffed. Her anger slowly started to fade. "Laura." She walked over and hugged me tightly. "Vanessa." I cried out to my older sister. "What happened? Tell me the truth." She said moving my hair out of my face to look at her. I took a deep breath. "He's coming back in town in a month. I managed to screw it all up in a night V! He screwed some random bitch he met! I was hurt but acted as if it didn't matter!" I sniffed wiping the tears that rolled down my face. "Laura " Vanessa started but I cut of her off., "I slept with someone last night." I whispered.

"What?!" She said looking at me. "I made a big deal of him being single and being able to do whatever the hell he wants even though it was killing me and now I did the same."I mumbled. More for myself than telling her. "How the hell does this make me any better then him?! This is going to ruin him. This will ruin us V! Don't you see?!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face faster blurring my vision. A ball of air being knock out of my chest, it felt like the room was getting smaller.

Everything was being pushed together, the past, the memories, last night, his voice in my head. Nothing made sense anymore. Everything was fucked up. I was having trouble breathing, I couldn't remember how to breathe, the pain I felt sitting on my chest was nothing compared to what my heart was feeling.

"Sh...It's okay." She hugged me. "No! No its not okay! I ruined more than one relationship and I can feel it in my gut! I did the unthinkable! I never thought I would ever do that! Or he would ever do that to me! How could I been so stupid?! God I'm such an idiot! All to prove to myself something." I wiped off my cheeks harshly even though I knew the tears wouldn't stop any time soon.

"You can't blame yourself. It's okay. I'm not happy about your actions but I understand. Your going through a tough time. But you can't keep shutting me out. You gotta let me in. You gotta." She whispered rubbing my back. I nodded taking in more needed air. That stupid phone still hasn't stopped buzzing. I picked it up and didn't even look at the caller i.d. "What?!"I asked angrily. "Woah. Woah. Calm it." He chuckled. I froze. No. I'm not ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up humans?! So...latenight_writer wants us all to suffer! But this is only the beginning. And even you are in for a surprise;) Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash and Belle ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤