4:Fail!

Australia stood at the end of a cliff,with his koala somewhat trying to stop him to jump.

"Hm,don't worry!"Australia winked at his koala."I drank the potion Spain gave me,so I'm positive I will fly!Then we can go to different places easily after~"

His Koala facepalmed,but then screamed when Australia jumped.

Gravity pulled down their weight,and they both fell down the ocean with a loud splash--which made them unconscious.

'So it failed,huh...'

***Hetalia:Reverse Harem!?***

Australia woke up with his body aching,so he winced.

He sat up slowly and when he inspected the surroundings,he was at the shore of an island.His Koala was beside him,sleeping soundly.

Australia beamed.

"Wow!Even if the plan didn't work,we still found a new place!ADVENTURE~"

"Uhm...excuse me."somebody said behind him,tapping his shoulder.

He widened his eyes,and screamed like a girl--shocked.

"G-G-GHOST!?"

He turned around and pushed the mysterious person.

The person landed on his back on the sand,and his head at the rocks,making it bleed.

Australia gaped exaggeratedly,thinking:

"OH MY FVCKING GAHD I KILLED A PERSON"?

((***Hetalia:Reverse Harem!?***

Mr.Puffin:*Mobster Leader voice*Hetalia!))

After a few minutes of panicking,the person slowly sat up,feeling a little dizzy.

"Eh?Ouch..."he rubbed his sore head.

Australia hugged the brownish-black haired man in relief.

"How the heck are you still alive!?But does it matter(!?),thank goodness!!!"

The mysterious person sweat dropped and rubbed his back in a form of comforting.

"Uhm yeah...I didn't die because I'm a personification of a country:Philippines to be exact--so I'm immortal."

Australia perked up when he heard these things.

"What?"he said once they broke apart."Why are you here,then?"

"I was lost,you see...for years."he said shyly,and managed to surpress a forced laugh,which made the Australian chuckle.

"I see...then I'll be the one to take you to the world meeting."

Suddenly a small black-and-white cow standing on it's two feet appeared.