12:Apology

Philippines gazed at the sunrise view before her. It was beautiful.

The wind slapped her hair and skirt to the side, and fallen leaves floated gracefully in the air.

Japan passed by and was shocked to see Philippines standing on the cliff.

Is she going to suicide?! I... I have to help her! But we're not even... I don't know... BWAAAH I DON'T KNOW IF WE'RE OKAY!!!

***Hetalia:Reverse Harem?! ***

Japan gulped and slowly approached her from behind.

Philippines seems to hear this, so she looked at him over her shoulder.

"Japan?"

She completely turned to him and stared at him blankly, which made him shiver in nervousness.

"What do you... Want?" she asked.

"I uhm..." he looked away as he blushed. "I'm very sorry."

Piri widened her eyes then frowned at him.

"...i know you won't easiry forgive me compretery after the things I've done but--"

"Eh? For what?" Piri wondered.

Japan face-palmed.So she totally forgot.

*silence

*crickets

"OH." Piri widened her eyes as Japan's invasion (1942-1944) flashed in her mind.

Japan became tense again after realizing she had remember.

"I see it quite bothered you XD"Piri smirked as she crossed her arms mockingly."To be honest, I already forgave you. I mean... All the things you silently and secretly do after 'that' happened, like helping me out and such. But I appreciate the effort, it's sweet."

Japan widened his eyes. Then charged at her and hugged her tight to his chest.

This surprised her, and made her blush.

"JAPAN?!HOW ABOUT YOUR 'PERSONAR'SPACE?!"

She smelled like sampaguitas and the sun... The Japanese man thought.

*-*-*-*

Recently just this 2016,the emperor and empress of Japan came to the Philippines to apologize personally and formally about the past.

*-*-*-*

+Bonus+

"Let's go!" Philippines beamed at the Japanese man as she tugged on his arm.

"To where?" he frowned as he let her drag him to nowhere.

"FIESTA!!!" She screeched. "WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THISSS"

Japan sweatdropped, but there's nothing he can do. She's a hyper girl bursting with energy, after all.

Well, at least she hadn't planned to jump off the cliff earlier.

***