10:Poland can Kill with his Fabolism

Last Chapter:Tsun is the short term of Tsundere,which means a person who is denial(possibly secretly shy enough)and shows his affection through violent or rude ways,since he has a problem on showing it properly in Japanese.So shame on you if you don't know.

***

One day,the new president of the Philippines, Benigno Aquino looked up from his papers with a frown on his face.

"Philippines?"

The female nation woke up with a start,falling from the nearby couch she was sleeping on when her name was mentioned.

"Y-Y-Yes,sir?"

Benigno sighed and Piri saw the gloom expression on his face which made her worry.

"Sir?"

"Piri?Can you do me a favor?"

"Hmn.As long as I can."she shrugged.

"Can you return the Sokól Helicopters to Poland?Tell him we don't need it anymore."

"P-P-P-POLAND?"

*insert thunder fx here*

***Hetalia:Reverse Harem!?***

No way.According to my research,

Flashback.

England crossed his arms as he leaned back on his chair.

"Poland..?

"He's creepy as hell.There was one time we thought he was a good ally,so me and France went to his house to ask him to be part of the allied forces.But...we changed our minds."

England sighed disappointedly for great effect.

Flashback end.

I wanted to refuse badly,but it's for the sake of my people...and this country.Ugh.I'm sounding like America now...

*cue hero here XD*

<<***Hetalia:Reverse Harem!?

Poland:*Flips hair*Hetalia~!***>>

I tried to look presentable,but this guy...

Philippines changed her hairstyle a little and she wore formal clothes.

She now sat at the green sofa in Poland's house,and Poland sat at the other green sofa across her.

"Like,what do you want?"he said with a stoic face.

This guy is more prettier than me!

"I uhm..."

Poland is waaaaay to fab,he unconsciously kills people with it.A.K.A his fab-o-lism.

"You came at the wrong time,you know.I was,like,gunna paint my room pink earlier--"

I'm too ashamed to talk,so at the end I wrote everything in a letter and send it to him the next day.

Piri listened to every fabulous rant Poland has to say.

Eventually,the two ended up friends.

*-*-*

Former president of the Philippines, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, bought Sokól Helicopters from Poland:Security reasons.But her successor,Benigno Aquino,returned(or sold?!?I don't know ftw)it seeing it as,"A waste of budget and space""Useless".