16:2016 Elections(Ft. America! XD)

Piri now stood in front of five unique people.

She narrowed her eyes at them, like she can see the depths of their soul. They all gulped secretly.

"Sooo..." she said as she crossed her arms.

***Hetalia:Reverse Harem?! ***

She went in front of a black, petite politician(lol)and looked at him.

"Jejomar Binay. I want to vote you, but there's this rumor that you corrupted money from your pride Makati city while being vice president."

"That's not true." he smiled kindly, like a grandfather would do to his grandchildren.

"Really?" another politician wearing glasses and he looked like a professor.

This caused Piri and Binay to look at Mar Roxas.

"Here you go again. Just please shut up?" Binay glared and hissed at his way.

Piri giggled, amused at them fighting.

"Mar Roxas. Why do you keep running as president each election even though you don't win?"

"I'm sure that i'll win this time, 'cuz i'll continue Pres. Noynoy's dream for the nation. He and his family roots for me."

"You stole things, though." Binay countered.

"You have no proof," Roxas said proudly. "Maybe Duterte has bank accounts. Oooh i wonder where he got those millions of money?"

"I have no bank account," a tough looking man deadpanned.

"I believe you ^^"Piri smiled.

Piri tiptoed to Duterte and whispered.

"What will we do to China?"

Duterte smirked.

"We will fight him, whatever it takes."

<<<***Hetalia:Reverse Harem?!

Duterte: Hetalia! ***>>>

America happily skipped to Piri's place to check up on how her election's doing.

He passed by and greeted other people happily and went inside Malacañang.

He opened the big ass door but no one seemed to notice because of the tension.

He saw the candidates lined up and Piri talking to Duterte.

"What will we do to China?"

"We will fight him, whatever it takes."

America crossed his arms. Cool, then.

"Really?!" Piri beamed.

"Really. In case America wants to fight, then he'll have it."

"REALLY?!" America shouted angrily as he snapped and stomped to them, now catching their attention.

"Hey guys." he greeted the other candidates before pulling Piri away from Duterte.

"Seriously you must not vote for that dude! " America whisper-shouted.

"Why?!" Piri glared.

"He's not trustworthy 'cuz he kills people--and he's like freaking Donald Trump are you trying to kill yourself!?"

"No, and he's not Trump 'cuz everybody loves him!"

"But he's trying to ruin our relationship!" he desperately said to convince her.

Idiot. So that's what he all cared about?!

"No, he's not!" Piri looked away and huffed.

"Vote for Grace Poe instead--she's a mom--"

Piri cut him off. "Duterte's a dad."

But he continued nonetheless. "--and i've known her for a long time 'cuz she's an american citizen! She's kind: just look at that face! Right Grace?!" America shouted the last part which made Poe smile at him.

Piri was about to scream shut up and get out! At him but he ranted.

"Or you could pick Mar Roxas since he looks like a professor! Guys wearing glasses are dead serious in life--"

"Oh and how about you? You wear glasses but i doubt you're ever serious." she commented.

"OR YOU COULD JUST VOTE FOR MIRIAM, DAMMIT. SHE LOOKS LIKE MOM TO ME."

"OH? YOU HAD A MOM? WHO, SASSY ENGLAND?"

The candidates frowned at the two. Why are they fighting?

Piri motioned at Miriam Defensor-Santiago.

"She's a great person, but she's sick!"

"Then vote Poe or Roxas!" America insisted. "Don't you like them?"

"I LIKE ALL OF THEM! BUT YOU'RE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO CHOOSE!"

"LISTEN TO ME, PIRI. I INTRODUCED DEMOCRACY TO YOU!"

And this went on for hours.

*_*_*_*

At the end,Rodrigo Duterte won.

(Fun fact: When Americans were asked on who will they vote after inspecting the candidates, Poe and Roxas are a tie--and some of them swore Duterte's like Trump.)

*_*_*_*

[ E X T R A]

"Don't vote for Trump." Piri said to the phone as she sipped her mango juice.

"Look who's talking--You can't tell me what to do!" America pouted.

Piri smirked as she looked at the television screen.

"A wall? Really, Trump? Miley Cyrus could break it--do you know her song?"

"Geez, Piri. Why." America said from the other line, and she can imagine him face-palming right now.

"~All i wanted was to break your walls~"she sang playfully. "I have reasons to prevent you from voting him."

Punishment time.

"Only the half of me," he answered back.

*