14:Birthdays*cough*Independence day

Philippines opened her window in order to let fresh oxygen come in her house.

"Fine morning just like the others. I just love my place." she smiled.

She leaned on the wooden frame and thought for a moment.

"I feel like i'm forgetting something..." she mumbled, but shrugged afterwards. "Nah."

She walked pass her calendar and there, the 12th of June was circled with a red marker, which she didn't bother looking at.

Today is her birthday.Lol

But she forgot, after being extremely busy.

*

"Pedro! Wake up..." she pouted at her cow who was sleeping at the hallway, blocking her path to the kitchen.

It just grunted but didn't move an inch.

She sighed.

"Don't make me do this..."she threatened. "If i walked over you, you won't get taller i swear."

She believes in supertitions, and worries about the animal since he hadn't grown just like normal cows.

Pedro stuck her tongue out at her childishly and went back to sleep.

"You're so stupid." Piri sighed. "This is what you want, then fine."

And she hopped over him.

She smirked as she suddenly remembered Spain's pet, which is a bull.

***Hetalia:Reverse Harem?!***

Meanwhile, a certain blonde arrived in front of the Filipina's kubo[1]--along with some friends.

"Okay dudes, let's not mess this surprise up!" He said cheerfully.

"Da!" The Russian smiled.

Russia was so good at hiding his emotions all throughout the years, and now, he was feeling hurt and sadness deep down.

His birthday was also today. Sure, the Soviet Union ex-members remembered and bothered to celebrate it, but only them. Not that he wants to destroy Philippines' b-day...

*

"What to cook... Aha! Of course, lechon~!"

Piri went at her backyard and entered the pigpen she owned, passsing by Pedro.

She neared a random near pig and it cowered at the corner as she gave him a creepy smile.

"I'm sorry little guy, but i think you'll be cuter with an apple at your mouth."

Before the poor pig could even escape, Piri snatched him and he let out a whimper as she chuckled darkly. The other pigs watched in Horror.

"I'm also carnivorous, you see."

*

The other nations in front of her doorstep went tired of standing for two hours(except Japan)so they went to sit down on the trimmed grassy ground.

"When will she go out?!" Romano complained.

"No assurance," Japan said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Calm down, Roma." Spain sweatdropped.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Romano snapped.

"Okay shut up dudes." America sighed. "Change of plans: WE BARGE IN.CHINA I CHOOSE YOUUU"

"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIYYYYYYYYAAAAAA!" China screamed as he destroyed her door.

"This is wrong, gits!" England fumed.

<<***Hetalia:Reverse Harem?!

Piri: Hetalia :3! ***>>>

Pedro sat bolt upright while Piri rushed to the hall because of the commotion.The cow trailed behind as she went to the front door.

"SURPRISE PIRI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

She almost went deaf.

She flinched, and forced a smile on her lips.

But it became sincere once she saw some nations clearly.

Canada was holding a colorful cake that looks edible, Germany a banner saying, "Maligayang Kaarawan[2]!".The Italy brothers holding party POPPERS(confetti yo)and the rest holds their gifts from their hometown.

"Salamat...!" and she blinked the tears away, threatening to fall. Her chest swelled as she looked around the room. Oh, even Pedro was there.

They're so sweet.

Philippines grinned and glomped the nearest person--which is Russia.

"с днем ​​рождения(s dnem rozhdeniya)[3]."she whispered, using his native language. "Took me days to say it right."

Russia was shocked.

Slowly, his eyes widened,his jaw dropped and his cheeks was coated in red blush.

The others were confused. What just happened..?!

Tears formed at the corners of his eyes as he hugged her back, bending down in the process('cuz he's too tall).

"HHHHHEEEEEYYYYY"America and China crossed their arms and pouted.

Russia buried his face at the crook of her neck as he tightened his hug on her.

"You remembered."

"Funny 'cuz i forgot that it was also my birthdayXDHappy birthday to us."

"Всего лишь поцелуй(vsego lish' potseluy)[4]." Russia mumbled at her ear. "Please?"

"Huh?" she frowned in confusion. She pulled away to look at him, but when she did, he placed a kiss on her cheek--which made her red.

The Russian onky smiled adorably and innocently at her in response.

"WAIT! WHATARETHEYSAYING DIDSHEJUSTCONFESS?!" Japan shouted that almost made their eardrums shatter. Who knows how this silent man can sell fish in the market.

"OHOOOHHHHOOHHH HELLLL NO! "

Let's just say all hell broke loose because of that. *Cough*Pedro*Cough*youknowwho

[ E X T R A ]

"Someone, stop them!" Piri looked at the just-observing guys in concern while pointing at the quarrelling batch. "We have to eat and celebrate now(i prepared lechon that was originally for Russia too)!"

"Nii-chan would gladly eat with you~"France said beside her flirtatiously as he offered a rose, taking advantage of their absence.

"Salamat." she said as she accepted it.

"Ve~i'm hungry, bella!" Italy suddenly clung at her arm, giving her those damn cute puppy eyes.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" some countries gasped and stopped fighting once they saw her, France, Pedro and Italy gone.

*Few Hours Later After The Fiesta(lol tnx Spain)*

"So what did you wish for?" The flying mint bunny asked as they were out of earshot.

"Shouldn't you be with England right now?" Piri frowned.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION AND DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC," The creature whisper-screamed.

The black-haired girl giggled. "Calm down okay? Okay."and she sucked in a deep breath. "I want Spain's perfect ass."

Mrs. Fairy fainted.

***

Short A/N :Thanks for the 1k reads guys. And now that my book gained readers and supporters as well, i might want to alert everyone and y'all. If you ever read a book that is similar to my writing style(which is unique lol and impossible to be copied as a 'coincidence'), immediately report it to me so i can confront them. M'kay? I hate copycats--it happened to me once.

***

[1]House made of Bamboo or a hut in the Philippines
[2]Happy Birthday in Tagalog(/Filipino)
[3]Happy Birthday in Russian
[4]Just a Kiss in Russian