Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Christina Lincoln

Hello my wonderful readers. I want to thank you again for reading. I found out I have 25 reads and I am so excited. I know some of you are wondering why I would only get excited about 25 reads but to me it feels like 25,000. If you are one of my readers please let me know what you think and I will fix things as I go. Thank you so much.

Sincerely

Heather (P.S) If anyone can help me with a cover I would really appreciate it. Also I am trying to think of someone who can play Jenna. If you have ideas I will dedicate the next chapter to you. Thank you again.

Chapter 2- twenty years later

      I threw another book across the house. Still nothing new. I just needed something that would help me figure out who the guy who killed me was. I am starting to think I really need to find another vampire who I can trust who is willing to help me learn about who I am and teach me how to fight. I have been reading books on fighting but with no one to practice with I felt I was still a newbie and I probably was. 

      I decided to go to town again and see if there was anything new. I found out by accident that the myth about vampires can't go in the sun was fake. I am able to do everything. However, garlic can keep a vampire away from you. We really do hate it. Silver and holy water hurt like hell but it only gives the victims a few seconds to get away and that isn't nearly enough time to get to safety when dealing with one of us. The only way to kill a vampire is to cut off its head and burn the body and head seperatly. At least I found some things out in the last 20 years. 

      When I finally got to town I made my way to the library again. I never checked out books because I didnt officially have an address. So instead I just signed in for a computer and did more research. I was so caught up in it that I almost missed the scent of a vampire. I had been picking up the scent a lot lately and normally I would run back to the house. However, today I was not in the mood and I needed answers I knew was not going to be found in a book or online. I am just really hoping this one is friendly and does not want to kill any other vampires.

      I quickly get off of the computer and follow the scent and it leads me to an alley that doesn't look very friendly. I decide to move quickly through and hope the other vamp decided to do the same. I quickly realized that luck was not on my side and stopped about three feet from a blond haired vamp that had brown eyes. She looked young and I knew it was decieving. I still looked like I was 17 but in reality I am 37 years old now. No one knows how much I looked my age. I did not want this to happen to me. "So you are the vampire I have been smelling around here?" The blond vamp stated.

      "I guess tou are the one I have been running from for awhile now." I stated, "I am not going to run anymore though. I need answers and I am hoping you would be willing to help me out." She looked at me and then smiled.

      "Well," She started, "I will help you out if you help me out." 

       I looked at her and I could see she was serious. "It would depend what you needed help with." I answered.

       "I need help killing another vampire, and I need someone new. Someone he dosen't know to help." She simply stated.

         I really didn't have to think to much on the matter since this is the reason I need more information and someone to teach me how to fight against someone. "I need to know more about vampires, and I need to learn how to fight. If you are willing to help me then I will definitly help you." I growled.

            She smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "Now where are you living? I have been looking for you all over town and I can never catch your scent at any of the houses." She asked.