Chapter One: Desprate Times

The alarms blares in Fritz's ear." NOOOOOO!" Fritz yells out the alarm clock." I was having a great dream, and you ruined it!" He starts to think about his dream.
Fritz's Dream:
         He's frolicking through a forest of donut growing trees. Meets the Candy King and is soon to be married with Princess Popsicle.
           He puts on his glasses, and stumbles to the kitchen still half asleep. His phone start to buzz. He picks it up." Fritz, your fired! You were late for work again! We will not tolerate irresponsible workers! We sending your check through the mail. Bye, Fritz." The lady hangs up." Ugh!" Fritz growls. All of the sudden his lights go out." Oh, come on!" He exclaims. He rubs his eyes, and heads towards the door. He walks out side to his mailbox, and gets the newspaper. He walks back in and plops on the couch. He looks through the ads and notices one he's interested in. It says:
COMING SOON!
      Fazbear's Fright:
The Horror Attraction!
       Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your sooks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
        Featuring actual relics from the pizzeria, this attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood memories in the worst possible
He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He takes a shower, and gets ready for the day. He drives to the Fright Attraction. He walks into the building." Hey, anyone here?" Fritz calls out." Just a second!" A guy calls out. He comes out of a little room. He had dark brown hair put in a ponytail, green eyes, and light skin." I'm Drake. How can I help you?" he ask." I need a job. Like right away." Fritz answers." Okay, I gotcha' man." Drake says with confidence. He looks through the shelves under the front desk. He pulls out some papers, and hands them to Fritz." Night watch. 11pm-6am. Super simple. You shouldn't have any trouble." Drake explains persuasively." I'll take it!" Fritz shakes Drake's hand. He signs the papers not even reading it. He hand his papers in." When do I start?" Fritz asks." Tonight. Good luck, bro!" Drake fist bumps Fritz, and they trade numbers. Fritz gets his uniform, and leaves to go home.