Chapter Seven: Night Three

Fritz wakes up, and gets ready for work. He drives to work. He walks into his office to see Drake and Trooper( _xXTrooperXx_ ) already in his office." Hey! Wait, what's in your hand?" Fritz asks while pointing to a slug." Remember the conversation we had? This is Dude!" Drake pets Dude gently with his index finger." You have to expect the unexpected when it comes to Drake." Trooper whispers to Fritz. He nods in response.
Fritz sits in his office chair, and checks the cameras." Oh no!" Fritz repeats frantically." What?" Trooper asks bending over to see." Springtrap!" Fritz points to the golden-green animatronic." W-Why is it moving?" Drake stutters." I thought you would know!" Fritz shouts." Why would I know?" Drake asks." You're the one who recorded the messages so I thought you would know." Fritz answers." I just read that off the paper they left me!" Drake shouts. They hear footsteps. They pull up the cameras, but Springtrap wasn't moving." Are there anymore robots we need to know about?" Trooper asks." Not that I know of Fritz replies. They turn to Drake." I don't know!" He shouts.
Chris, Doll, Jeremy, Mahogany, Mike, Miranda, Tiffany, and Vicky break in to the building. They start walking towards the office. Once they got to the office window they start to crawl. They finally made it to the office. They hear screaming, and then they start screaming. They see Drake, Fritz, And Trooper." Hey, you're the people we met at the park. Remember I almost got murdered that day?" Drake says." Oh yeah, I almost forgot you're getting murdered today instead." Vicky walks towards him. Drake screams, runs to the corner, and covers his head." You scream like a little girl!" Vicky laughs." Nuh uh!" Drake pouts." Fritz!" Miranda runs up and gives him a hug." What are you doing here?" Fritz asks Miranda." Trespassing, stealing, and leaving." Vicky answers for Miranda." What? I'm confused." Drake says." Drake, you're always confused." Trooper retorts." Nuh uh!" Drake crosses his arms." You were confused on how to open a bag of chips 2 days ago!" Trooper shouts." That was 2 days ago!" Drake shouts. "Shut up!" Miranda yells. The room becomes quiet." We need to figure out how to get Vicky's dad." Miranda says sternly." Why would her dad be here?" Trooper asks." You might want to sit down for this story."
Vicky explains to Drake, Fritz, and Trooper why she was there." Dude, I'm so sorry." Drake walks up to her and hugs her." Uh, thanks." Vicky pushes him off her." Wow." Fritz says. Trooper didn't say anything. You could just see by her eyes she was shocked." Vicky, I'm really sorry, but you can't take him." Drake hold his arms out for a hug. She punches him in the face." Ow!" Drake exclaims." I'm taking him, and you can't stop me." She grabs his shirt and pushes him out of her way." No one punches my brother but me!" Trooper tackles Vicky." Sorry, Fritz." Miranda pushes him against the wall. Drake rushes to help Trooper. Mike kicks him away." I'm getting too old for this." Mike huffs." Let's find Vincent!" Mahogany shouts.
                   Chris, Doll, Jeremy, Mahogany, Mike, Miranda, Tiffany, and Vicky run out the office to look for Springtrap. Drake, Fritz, and Trooper follow them. They all run into a ghostly fox figure." You can't hurt me." Miranda stands straight, and stiff. Foxy jump towards her and screeches." Why I oughta'-" Vicky stop mid sentence by Miranda's glare. The finally get to Springtrap." Come on, Dad! We're going home." Vicky grabs his left arm." I'm sorry, but he's staying here." Drake grabs the other arm. The start pulling him like if it was a game of tug-o-war. Springtrap screeches. They let go of him. He run down a hallway, and the 6:00 bell chimes." Ugh!" Vicky growls. She jumps towards Drake, and grabs his throat." Are you crazy?" Trooper kicks her off of Drake." Just a little." Vicky pull a pocket knife out. Mahogany holds her back." Victoria! Let's go." Jeremy look at her with his big green eyes. Vicky loosens up, and puts her pocket knife back." I'll come back. I always do." Vicky says." What if we stop you?" Trooper asks sternly." You can't." Vicky whispers.
Chris, Doll, Jeremy, Mahogany, Mike, Miranda, Tiffany, and Vicky leave. Shortly after Drake, Fritz, and Trooper leave, and go home.