Chapter Two: I Have A Plan

Jeremy and Vicky are driving home." Jeremy, look!" Vicky points in front of them. They see a billboard that says:
Fazbear's Fright!
Coming Soon!
It also had a picture of Springtrap." Springtrap!" Jeremy gasps." Drive to Miranda's house. I have a plan." She smirks. She texts Miranda saying she was on her way to her place, and texted Chris to meet her at Miranda's house.
          They arrive at Miranda's house. They walk in." Hey, Vicky! Hey, Jeremy!" Miranda greets them." Hi. We got business to talk about." Vicky plops on the couch. Mike, Miranda, Doll, Chris, Tiffany, and Jeremy all say on the couch." I saw my dad on the billboard for a horror attraction. I want him to live with me. I want my dad back. So we're gonna break in. We can't to it tonight it's to late, and I have plans tomorrow night. So, the next night we break in, steal him, and take him to my place." Vicky explains." Hands in the middle if you're in!" Vicky shouts. Everyone puts their hands in except Jeremy. Everyone starts to stare at him." Ugh! Ok, fine. I'm in." He sighs. He puts his hand in the middle.
Jeremy, and Vicky leave to go home. They arrive at Jeremy's apartment." Ugh. I need food, so I can eat my stress away." Vicky pouts." Don't worry. We will get your dad."