Chapter Five: Night Two

Fritz leaves the park to go to work. He arrives at work just a little before 11:00. He gets to his office, and his phone vibrates. He got a text from Drake.
Drake: Guess what!
Fritz: What?
Drake: We found one. A real one.
Fritz: A real what?
Drake: An animatronic.
Fritz: Cool! I don't need to do anything else, right?
Drake: Nope. Well I'll let you work. See ya' tomorrow!
Fritz: OUO
Drake: Stop that.
Fritz: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! OUO
Fritz checks the cameras, and vents. He hears footsteps. He checks through the cameras, and spots a ghostly boy." Huh?" Fritz says aloud. He puts his tablet down, and sees the ghostly figure again. It jumps towards him while screeching. It suddenly disappears." What the heck was that!" Fritz shouts. He starts hyperventilating.
           He checks the cameras again and sees an old, golden-green animatronic standing in the hallway." Maybe I'm seeing things. Maybe it's just a ventilation error." He checks to seek if there are any errors." N-Nothing?" He stutters. He checks the cameras again. The screen reads "video error" in red letters. He reboots the video feed, and checks it again. There was nothing there.
            It was  5am. He starts eating his donuts frantically." I'm losing my mind. I gotta get out of here." He says to himself. He checks the vents, and sees the same ghostly figure from before. He puts his tablet down again. The ghostly figure jumps towards him, and screeches." Stop doing that!" Fritz yells, but the ghostly  figure was already gone. The 6:00 bell chimes, and Fritz leaves to go home.
             He returns home. He gets inside, and heads straight to the computer. He looks up Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After an hour or two of learning about the old pizzeria he goes to bed, but couldn't sleep afraid the animatronic would come out at any second.