Chapter Fourteen: Night Five(Part 1)

Fritz wakes up, and puts on his glasses. He walks to his room to wake Miranda up."Miranda! It-It's time for.....me to take you home!" He yawns."I'm in the kitchen!" She shouts. He stumbles toward the kitchen. His eyes widen. He sniffs the air. Then looks in the kitchen. Sausage, eggs, grits, bacon, cereal, and orange juice."Am I in heaven?" He asks."No, you're in your apartment."Miranda laughs."Where did you-? How did you-?" Fritz fails at getting the words out of his mouth."Yeah, I took your car and went grocery shopping for you! It's like a "Thank you" present for taking care of my head last night." She explains."This is a really magical present!" He grabs a plate of food, a bowl of cereal, and places it on the dining table. The he picks up a glass of orange juice. Miranda joins him at the table with her food, and orange juice. The finish eating, and clean up a bit.
               "My dad is probably waiting for me. Will you drive me home, please?" Miranda asks."Sure! Just give me a few minutes to get ready!" Fritz goes to his room, and changes in his security uniform. He runs out of his room, and grabs his keys. They walk out the door, and hop into the car. They drive to Miranda's house."Thank you, for taking me home!" Miranda blushes."N-No p-problem!" Fritz stutters. Miranda gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, runs to the door, and waves goodbye. Fritz turns red, an starts smiling like a goof.
                Fritz drives to work. He walks in to see Drake and _xXTrooperXx_ are already there."Hey, bro! Wait......why are you smiling like that?" Drake asks. Fritz just starts laughing with his face still red, and his eyes dazed."You need find some new friends." Trooper says to Drake. Trooper walks up to Fritz."Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She slaps him."Ow! What was that for?" Fritz asks." Why are you smiling like an idiot?" She asks once more."Miranda kissed me!" He squeals while stomping his feet in excitement."Dude, you look like Trooper when someone mentions Jeremy!" Drake laughs."I don't look like that!" Trooper whines." Does anyone remember when Jeremy gave Trooper his sweater?" He teases."It was so warm, and it smelt so good!" Trooper squeals while stomping her feet on the ground. Drake clears his throat."I hate when you out smart me." Trooper crosses her arms."I'm smart!" Drake shouts." What's two plus two?" Trooper asks him." Uh...5!" He answers. Trooper face palms herself.
                  Fritz picks up the tablet and checks the cameras. He spots Miranda, Jeremy, Vicky, Mike, Doll, Chris, Tiffany, and Mahogany. Trooper takes a peek at the screen."That girl just won't give up." She mumbles.
                 Trooper storms out the office, and towards them. She finally finds them."Why are you back?" Trooper asks."I came to get my dad back!" Vicky smirks. Drake and Fritz come up behind her."Trooper-" Drake gets cut off."Not now, Drake!" Trooper scolds him."Okay." Drake shrinks back."What do you have against me? All I'm trying to do is get my dad back!" Vicky yells."Because-" Trooper pauses. Her eyes widen, and she screams. Jeremy runs to her side."W-What happened?" Jeremy asks."I-I saw this boy, and he-he jumped at me, and screeched!" Trooper stutters frantically."Calm down. It's just Balloon Brat. He can't do anything to you, so don't worry." Miranda gives her a warm smile, and her grey eyes twinkle." O-Okay."