Chapter Nine: Heartbroken (Part 2)

After Vicky stormed out the door Jeremy decided to go out for a walk to clear his mind. As he walks he tries to comprehend what had just happened.
Jeremy's thoughts: Maybe I was too harsh. It is her dad after all.
He bumps into a girl. He looks up to see _xXTrooperXx_ . Her piercing deep blue eyes dart at him." Oh. Hey, Jerebear." She blushes." Hey! What's up?" He asks." Nothing much. I'm pretty sure you saw what happened at the attraction." She crosses her arms." Vicky, can take things out of hand." He voice gradually gets quieter." So you wanna hang out with me for a while?" She asks shyly while looks down at the ground." Sure." He replies.
         They walk around for awhile and talk. Jeremy suddenly notices a scar on her neck." What's that?" He points to the scar on her neck." Oh, that. It's a long story." She frowns." I have time." Jeremy sits on the sidewalk while gesturing her to sit too." Okay." She sits down next to him.
          She explains how she got the scar." Oh. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" Trooper cuts Jeremy off." No, it's okay. It kinda feels good to get that off my chest." She smiles." Drake has a scar too, but he likes to forget it's there. Probably why he's so happy, and nice all the time." She giggles. Jeremy looks at her, and they kiss." Cooties!" A whole gang of 4 year old tricycle bikers yell. Jeremy and Trooper laugh for awhile. They hang out and both leave to go home.