Chapter Eight: Heartbroken (Part 1)

Jeremy and Vicky arrive at Jeremy's apartment." What was that?" Jeremy asks." I know right! That's my dad I deserve to take him." Vicky says." I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about you." He replies." What?" Vicky asks with shock." You were out of control." He answers." They wouldn't let me take my dad!" She shouts." So, the best idea. Was to almost kill them?" He asks sarcastically." No! Just severely injure them." Her voice gradually gets quieter." Vicky, you can't do that! Maybe it's time we break up." He sighs." Fine. Bye." Vicky storms out the door, and into her car.
She drives to the park. She walks to nearby tree. She picks up some rocks and starts to throw them at the tree." Ow. Ow! Why is it raining rocks?" She hears a familiar voice shout in frustration." Drake?" She mumbles." Huh? Who said that?" He asks. Drake turns his head and sees Vicky." Don't kill me!" He screams." Relax. I'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now." She replies. Drake starts to walk up to her." Why? What's wrong?" He asks with concern." I don't wanna talk about it." She answers." Come on. Tell Uncle Drake, and Dude what's wrong." He says holding up the slug." Fine." She grins.
Vicky explains to Drake what happened. He hugs her. She tries to escape but is stuck." Don't fight it." He whispers." Your such a hippie." Vicky rolls her eyes while smiling." I prefer ' Tree Hugger '." He replies. Vicky laughs." This is a really long hug. Are you gonna let go?" She asks." Your hair smells like magnolias." He whispers." Okay." Vicky pushes him off her." So you wanna hang out sometime?" Drake asks rubbing the back of his neck." Sure." Vicky grabs his hand, takes out a pen, and writes he phone number on his hand." There you go. I'm pretty tired so talk later." She waves goodbye, walks to her car, and drives off." Bye."