Chapter 1

Characters:

»        Hikari Anne Sanzenin Mendoza – 17 y/o

»        Azumi Irish Verano Harukaze - 17 y/o

»        Kristelle Carillan – 16 y/o

»        Maureen Francisco – 17 y/o

»        Nikko Ivan Esguerra – 17 y/o

»        Seiji Aede Rivera Kyounosuke – 17 y/o

»        Ichiro S. Mendoza – 9 y/o

»        Chiharu R. Kyounosuke – 9 y/o

»        Reiden Kyle Ayasaki Ramirez – 17 y/o

»        Lester Gonzales – 17 y/o

»        Julian Ibañez – 16 y/o

»        Harvey Villanueva – 17 y/o

Chapter 1

From Hikari Anne:

To Reiden Kyle:

Falling in love happens as quickly as falling asleep. In jiffy, your world goes from aware and alert to dreamy and wandering. In my opinion to be in love with someone is also to love someone but blindly, not seeing the other one's flaws. 

Loving someone means you do know everything about them and you do know flaws person has but you still love him/her with all your heart. 

Also, being in love is usually just in the beginning (of a relationship) while loving someone can last forever.

Being secretly in love with someone is the hardest feeling. You get hurt, you get jealous, you cry and you get broken...but the saddest part is he/she doesn't know about it. I'm starting to figure him out. I know he isn't what I should care about. But whenever he reveals something about himself to me, I think we're meant to be. I wanted to tell you all my secrets but you became one of them.                                                                                                                                                   

What do you do when you don't know what to do anymore...When you heart say's stay but your head says let it go..when everything you thought was so sure, has become so confused, where love has become doubt and doubt has become reality...When you seem to walk aside your shadow and smile like every things okay just so they want see the pain..What do you do can someone tell me...because love doesn't suppose to feel like this.

I love you, I mean like I am in love with you. I've never in my life ever felt this way towards anyone. I know this sounds crazy, but before I met you, my life was a complete mess. You truly helped me be myself, and I love you for that. But all I can say is that I'm a total loser, and you deserve better. My love for you will never matter, just like I never will.

I like you. Ive liked you since the day we started talking. I like your laugh, smile, face, body, personality, humor. Everything. I could literally write a book about you, I can talk to you about anything thats on my mind; with you its different, completely different, its like Ive known you my whole life. The way we joke around and talk, when we hang out, everything, its just amazing to have you as one of my best friends.I can be myself around you, I dont have to act like something or someone Im not and I LOVE that. I feel like I can be real around you. Like I dont have to hide anything. You're an amazing guy and Im here for you whenever you need someone to talk to or anything. It’s everything about you that I like, in my eyes, youre perfect.

I can't find the words to tell you what I'd like to say, I can't describe this feeling that gets stronger everyday, I can't believe I've found you, you're all I waited for, who knew a simple friendship could turn into so much more.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................................................................................

From Khari:

To Seiji Aede:

 Our story, We met. We talked. We grew together. We spent time together. We became close friends.It's completely impossible to find someone who won't ever hurt you, so go for someone who will make the pain worthwhile.Everyone says I should tell you how I feel. But its not that simple, I'd rather be your best friend than end up being the awkward girl with all the feelings...Well, meeting you was by total chance. Being your friend was the best choice I have ever made. And when I fell in love it was absolutely beyond my control.

When I cried,you wiped my tears. When I was sad, you made me laugh. When I was down, you lifted me up. When I was scared, you took those fears...But when I fall to you...You let me go.

It sucks when you fall in love with your childhood friend, because when it's over, they are the one person you want to comfort you.

I'm really scared to fall in love with you, because you’re my friend, my childhood friend..