1

" lacey , wake up sweetie . " I said picking up my beautiful daughter . she wiggled around in my arms .

" but daddy I dont wanna . " she whined trying to go back to sleep . I laughed while she just looked at me with those big brown eyes .

" come on lacey , you dont wanna go see uncle luke ? " I asked , suddenly she got up and rushed to find clothes , " someones in a rush . " she just glanced at me and picked out an outfit . shes only five and already can pick out her own out fit . cries . the outfit she picked was adorable , she picked out black leggings and a black sweater .

" daddy where is my beanie , I wanna hide my big mess of curls" she questioned me .

" its in your sock drawer , also your curls are perfect just like you " I said getting her black vans out of her closet , " you ready ? "

" yes but help me put on my shoes please . " she said grabbing two long white socks along with her beanie . she sat on the bed while I put her tiny socks and shoes on her tiny feet .

" look daddy were matching . " she smiled pointing out my black skinny jeans and my black sweater along with my black vans .

" and we look amazing " I laughed as she snapped her fingers in a " z " formation .

" okay well uncle luke is waiting for us . " I smiled picking up my daughter . We locked the door and made our way to my black suv.

----------------

the cast :

calum hood : calum
lily collins : grace // lacey's teacher
ashton irwin : uncle ash
luke hemmings : uncle luke
michael clifford : uncle michael
cameron dove : megan // luke's girlfriend