9

" lacey ! that's lipstick not eye shadow ! " i said laughing. Lacey continued to put blue lipstick on my eyelids. 

" daddy quit moving , i'm almost done. " lacey said , now putting very red lipstick on my lips. lacey looked around my face ,  and picked up the mascara. 

" Oh , lacey i think this is enough." i said grabbing the mascara out of her hand. lacey shrugged and gave me the hand held mirror. 

" well daddy you look perfect!" lacey said with a silly smile on her face. I looked crazy , i had lipstick on my eye lids , blush in my hair , and very red lipstick all over my face. 

" wow lace , you did fantastic." i said , putting my little girl in my lap. 

" uncle lukey! we're done , its your turn!" lacey yelled. luke slowly walked into the living-room holding a cup of mac n cheese in his hands. he looked at my face and busted out laughing , macaroni went everywhere. 

" Dude , you look hot!" he said sarcastically , " i would totally bang." He pulled out his phone and took a photo. 

" Hey! don't say that in front of lacey!" i said covering lacey's ears. She looked at confused. 

" Daddy whats does lukey mean by ' i would bang '?" lacey asked causing luke to erupt in laughter. 

" Yeah cal what does ' i would bang ' mean?" luke said smirking at me. I huffed and glared at him. 

" well, it means he would totally take me out on a date."  I said , making up something as fast i can. lacey looks convinced but luke couldn't stop laughing.

" aw , daddy and lukey sitting in a tree , k-i-s-s-i-n-g." lacey starts chanting and skipping around the room. I couldn't help but laugh at my childish child, luke soon joins me. 

" well sorry lace but i don't like uncle luke like that. " i say giving luke a wink. Luke fake pouts and lacey comes and hits my arm. 

" don't hurt uncle lukey's feelings!" lacey said giving me a mean glare while hugging luke. luke smirked at me and pretend to cry into lacey's shoulder. i rolled my eyes and got up to wipe this makeup up off my face. lacey got off of luke and followed me into the restroom. 

" you okay? " i asked lacey as she watched me try to get this crap off of my face. she stood there for a minute , thinking.

" daddy it would of looked a lot better if i had someone to teach me." she said quietly. i knew where this was leading. i hate not being able to teach her this kind of stuff , and with her mom gone it doesn't make things easier. 

" lace , you're only 5 you don't need to know how to do this stuff yet. When you get older i bet your gonna be fantastic with makeup. " i said squatting down to her , i grabbed her small hands into mine and kissed her forehead. 

" daddy , miss.james knows how to do make up good. If yall start talking , she can come over and teach me all the time. " she said with a small smile. i smiled and shook my head , don't get me wrong miss.james is beautiful but shes lacey's teacher. 

" come on daddy , just one date. i'm inviting her over for lasagna tomorrow. " she said and quickly ran back to the living room. " uncle lukey! its your turn, i'm about to make you look so beautiful , everyone is gonna say ' dang i wanna bang ' even me" lacey yelled at her uncle luke. I busted out laughing and quickly ran into to the living room to see how this make over turns out.