8

" where is she at? " luke asked right when he walked in. i pointed at her door and sat down at the table hoping luke can get her to talk to me again.

after what seems like forever i get up and quietly walk up to laceys door and see what they were talking about.

" lacey you dad feels terrible , i know what he did was not cool but he is your bestfriend and he needs you. " luke said pulling lacey into his lap.

" i know but he promised me , all the other kids parents came , and i kept telling my new friends about how cool my dad and all my uncles are and yall didnt even show up. " she said softly , resting her head on lukes shoulder. i hate that lacey is mad at me , me and her never get into fights. we have never gone this long without talking and it feels weird. i miss her , i wanna go and just hug her but i cant because shes mad at me.

" fine i guess ill go talk to him but im still disappointed in all of yall. " she huffed , getting off lukes lap and making her way to the door. i quickly rushed into my room and pretended i was watching tv. my door slowly cracked open and little lacey walked in.

" hey babygirl. " i said getting off the bed and sitting on the floor. lacey joined me on the floor and kinda just stared at me.

" lacey im so sorry , i feel terrible. " i said sadly.

" i forgive you daddy , but please dont do this to me again. i really wanted to see you today and tell you how good the first day was but you werent there for me to tell. " she sighed putting her hand on top of my hand. i picked her and sat her in my lap and played with her curls.

" i wont ever do this again , i promise. " i said holding up my pinky , " and this time i wont break it. " she hooked our pinkies up and we kissed our hands. she got off of my lap and stood by the door. 

" i love you dad. " she smiled at me and left my room. I got up and followed her into the living room , where luke was playing barbies with lacey. 

" so what do yall want to do with the rest of this day ? " i asked before falling down on to the couch. luke and lacey smiled at each other before both of them said , " MAKEOVER FOR DADDY !!! " 

" aw man , why me , why not uncle lukey ? " i asked getting up and moving closer to my room so i can make a run for it. 

" because we gave uncle lukey a makeover last time , so come sit down . " lacey said with her hands on her hips. 

" fine but only because youre a cutie. " i said sitting down on the floor with her and luke. lacey giggled and ran to her room to get hair ties and her makeup. 

" Im glad you and lacey are good again. " luke said. 

" me too , i dont think i could have gone any longer without her talking to me. " i said right before lacey walked in. 

" now its time to make daddy very pretty like uncle luke." lacey said with a goofy smile on her face.

-

HEY GUYS! SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY , YALL ARE GREAT PEOPLE! AND MY BOOK GOT TO 5K VIEWS OMG!!! LOVE YALL :)))))