fourteen

Harry's P.O.V
Five days. Five days since Christmas and all I had been doing is missing Louis, watching Netflix and breathing in the smell of the hoodie he had accidentally left over here. That and I  literally just woke up from my much needed sleep.

Louis' five days had been better than mine. I've only managed to get a two hour call three days after Christmas, him going on about how fun Disney Land is and how much he wishes I was there with him. Sadly, it was another family trip, otherwise I could of tagged along.

My family hardly ever went on trips nowadays since mum has had to work two jobs and dad has had 3rd shifts. We've been trying to save up for a trip though. I even offered to work and help out, but they only told me they can handle it themselves. Gemma even took up a modeling job in New York, a tutor alongside her so she can continue to be educated. Me? I start work at Starbucks during the week after school from 3-7 with Louis soon, just so we can spend some extra time together.

I felt the need to be nearly glued to him at all times, and I guess that's just one of the stages in a relationship. Or maybe it lasts forever. Either way, I'm okay with that.

There's also this other thing. We both made a promise to each other that on new year's instead of a rough fuck, we'd make long and passionate love. Cheesy? Maybe. But I'm still looking forward to it. Which is why neither of us have wanked or anything for the past five days, since it builds up sexual tension. Every time I've had a boner, I've had to take a cold shower. It usually helps both of us.

Now that I've pretty much completely woken up, I had realized that there's another rock hard tent in my trousers. I mentally groaned, not being able to not touch myself.

All the built up tension has gotten to me, and now touching myself just isn't enough. So, I folded up my pillow and straddled it. Dry humping it, "Mm, that feels nice." I closed my eyes and imagined that this was Louis as I gripped the sheets. Throbbing and panting hard, moans low and quiet because of my parents who were asleep in the room down the hallway.

I slowly chased my orgasm, soaking my boxers as soon as it had been reached. Coming down from my high, I cringed, a little ashamed of myself.
I really wasn't supposed to do anything sexual until tonight. Then I sat up and grabbed some clean boxers and clothes before walking into the bathroom across the hall.

When the right temp had been set, shirtless selfies were taken, and undressing had commenced I had finally managed to get in the shower.

          ***shower/dress up skip***
Before my shower, I had sent Louis a shirtless selfie, captioned with: I miss you and can't wait to see you tonight, Loubear xx

But my reply was more depressing than I'd expected.

From: Loubear
Hey, H.. I miss you more. But tonight probably isn't a good night to visit.

To: Loubear
But it's New Year's Eve :-(

From: Loubear
I know, love... but our flight got delayed so we've got to stay here for a few more days.

To: Loubear
That's awful, Lou.. I'm sorry

From: Loubear
No, I'm sorry. I wanted to be your first New Year's kiss :-(

To: Loubear
Me too :'( I miss you so, so much

From: Loubear
I know :'( When I get back we can just have our own little 'New Year's' party in your room. How's that sound?

To: Loubear
That sounds lovely, actually. I can't wait for it :-)

From: Loubear
Me either :-)

To: Loubear
I love you, Louis.

From: Loubear
I love you too, Harry.

Even though Louis can't be here for new year's, I'm glad that I'll still get to see him soon. I can still get my new year's kiss next year. Bedsides, as long as I still have Lou, I'll be okay.

************************************
I really think that this chapter is more of a filler. But, I still hope that you guys like it even though it's shit. I also threw in a little plot twist bc I'm evil like that. >:)

Still debating on writing Scars. It may or may not have a The Boy Who Cried Suicide theme. That is, if I end up writing it. I want to continue on with this fic before writing up a new one.

Have a lovely day/night, guys :-) and remember that if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. Because I love you guys even though you might not realize it. x

Keep on reading, voting and maybe even throw out some comments. It means a lot when I see that people are actually enjoying my fic. I've even had it added to reading lists which also means a lot to me, so thank you. :-)