Chapter 9.

HARRY POV still:

" I hope my boyfriend told you about me. He's not actually my boyfriend. He just feels bad for me. But my jobs, they aren't too expensive. Meet me in the boys toilets! Every Friday after school. Bye." Said the random brunette girl from the video.

"Who could've done such a thing?" Lou asked.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." I replied, clenching my fists.

"Yeah mum. I love you too." Cody said. He was on the phone.

"Wait, Lou. How did you find this?" I asked him.

"Previous tabs." He replied. I looked up at the dark blue laptop computer screen. "So, she saw it already." I asked. Louis clicked the video again, studying it closely, trying to identify the girl. "Yeah, I'm guessing. No one else was home except for Cody today. Who was sleeping. So most likely." Lou clarified.

"Mates, listen to this." Cody said, drawing my attention away from the computer.

"You have one new message." Said a pre recorded voice. "UM, ID LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE SCHOOL WHORE? make sure you watch the video!" The familiar voice said. "recieved at three fourteen pm." Said the robot voice again.

Cody and I looked at each other at the exact same time. "Chris." We both said.

I'm gonna kill him.

"Hey, harry. Go back upstairs with Hope. Just in case she woke up." Cody told me.

I obeyed and skipped up the stairs, jubilant to see Hope again.

**********

HOPE POV:

I opened my eyes.

Where am I ?

Suddenly, all the events from yesterday began pouring into my mind. Chris at school, his friends, the message, the video, the fight with Harry and I, the attempt, Harry singing to me and telling me he loved me.

Harry.

I turned over to the other side of the bed. There he was, smiling at me.

"Did you sleep?" I asked.

"Not a wink."

"Were you not tired?"

"That, and I was too busy watching you sleep." He smiled.

I blushed and he poked my cheeks.

He would not stop smiling.

He closed his eyes. I took the moment to take in his looks. His curly brown mop of hair that everyone loves, his slender, yet masculine jawline. The dimples in his cheeks when he smiled. The colour of red his face got when someone complimented him. And his eyes. Oh lord, his eyes. Even though I couldn't see them right now, I could replay in my mind every little detail about those emerald orbs. The perfect shade of green. Like God plucked the color out of a flowery green meadow, where angels run. He could make anyone do anything he wanted with his jade colored eyes. His eyes were at the peak of perfection.

"See what you like, yes?" He asked. Oh shit. He had seen me staring at him.

"No, uhm you had hair in your face." I said, my face flushing bright red.

"Sure." He laughed, showing his smile. Oh, his smile. Perfect white teeth, surrounded by plump pink lips. His dimples poking out of his cheeks.

He opened his eyes. "Hope, I just really wanted to say, I'm sorry." He said.

Sorry? Sorry for what? Saving my life, even though I didn't want to be saved? Yeah, you should be.

"For what?"