Chapter 20.

•HOPE POV•

"This is going to be the best prank ever." Nikki giggled.

"NO, NICOLE, DON'T EAT MY DONUTS! PLEASEEEEE I LOVE YOU!" Niall said.

Ummm.... "Is he awake?" Nikki looked at me nervously. I popped my head up above the foot of the bed. "No, he's talking in his sleep." I chuckled.

Nicole breathed a sigh of relief as she continued placing the plastic cups around the room.

Nicole, dani, Cher , and I had filled up about 250 plastic cups with water and were placing them all around Louis' floor, where all the lads are sleeping, so when they try and get up, they'll step on cups and make a huge mess. so they won't be able to leave the room in the morning.

Everyone decided to sleepover at Harry and Louis' place tonight, since I had just gotten back from the hospital and all, everyone wanted to hang out.

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were all fast asleep in Louis' room.

Louis and Harry were on the bed, Niall sleeping at the foot of it.

Zayn and Liam were sleeping on the giant couch.

"Awwww, look at Louis and Harry cuddled together!" Cher smiled, pointing at them.

"Awwww Larry!" I chuckled, remembering the name Cher and I had came up with for Harry and Louis' bromance.

"They're cheating on us." Cher joked.

I fake pouted, continuing to set the cups all around the room.

"Done." Dani whispered. We all smiled deviously as we tiptoed out of the room, placing cups on the trail where we walked.

This was going to be the best prank ever.

•FOUR HOURS LATER•

•HARRY POV•

I opened my eyes, peeking around the room, I turned, expecting to meet Hope's crystal orbs. "Holy shit." I mumbled.

I had forgotten I fell asleep with Louis. He looked so adorable right now. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.
His cerulean eyes fluttered open. "Hey haz. Stop staring, I have a girlfriend." Louis joked.

I looked away, chuckling to myself.
"Lets get up, yeah?" I asked, trying to push myself up.

"Oh, shit Lou." I sighed.

"What? DID SOMEONE EAT MY CARROTS?" He asked.

"No. Look." I gestured around the room.

This was obviously the girl's doing. Most likely my girlfriend's idea..
"How do we get out of here?" Louis asked. I shrugged, not taking my eyes off the huge problem we had, sitting in front of us.
There were plastic cups, EVERYWHERE. they were filled with water.

"Niall, get up." I said leaning towards the foot of the bed. He didn't move an inch. "Who wants nandos?" I asked.

His head shot up. "Me!" He half yelled.
I chuckled to myself. "Niall, look." I said a he turned and noticed the scene in front of him. "Shit. How are we going to get food now?" He asked.

Wow. He would care about food at this moment. "Hmmmm. How about the window?" I suggested. Niall and Louis nodded approvingly as we pushed ourselves out of the tiny window on the wall. I climbed across the ledge until I found the window to my bedroom, the room the girls were in.

I swung open the window and saw Hope cuddled up to my pillow, looking totally adorable. SNAP OUT OF IT HARRY! She pranked you, get her back.

Hope was laying next to Cher in my bed. Nikki was on the chair an Danielle was on the floor under a pink sleeping bag.

I grabbed Hope an slung her over my shoulder, carrying her down the steps, laying her on the couch. Hmmm. "What should we do to her?" I asked Lou. I know she was the mastermind behind this prank.

"Feed her carrots?" He asked.
I slapped him playfully in the chest. "No, idiot. She loves carrots. Remember?" I replied.

"OOOH, lets put her out on the lake out there! She'll wake up and freak out!" Louis smiled.

"Okay! Get the smallest mattress from the guest room." I ordered him.
"Yes sir!" He saluted me and ran up the stairs.

Soon enough he was back downstairs and I placed Hope on the mattress, carrying it out to the backyard with the help of Lou.

We laid it in the river and pushed it. I waved at her and chuckled to Louis. She wasnt going far.. The lake was small, but this will be hilarious! Her reaction will be priceless.

•THREE HOURS LATER•

HOPE POV:

I opened my eyes, looking around for the familiar wooden walls, but there weren't any. I was outside. I looked under me and there was a mattress, I was on water. What the hell?

This is awesome!! I looked up and saw Harry and loui. "AWESOME!" I yelled and dove into the water. They were not going to win this prank war.

I picked up the mattress and dragged it to shore.

I walked past harry giving him a wink. "I play to win." I smile deviously, dropping the mattress.

I walked inside and hopped in the shower, washing the dirty lake water from my hair and body.

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known, how bittersweet this would taste.

Nevermind i'll find someo-" I sang, but stopped. I heard giggling.

I turned off the shower and peeked over the curtains. My towel and clothes were gone. Oh shit.

"LOUIS I WILL KILL YOU!" I yelled, stepping out of the shower, looking around for something to cover up with.

I noticed the plastic shower curtain. It'll have to do, even though it's mostly see through...

I'll hurry to the room.

I opened the door and took off towards Harry's room to grab clothes, luckily it was empty. I was about to drop the curtain and someone cleared their throat. "Are you wearing a shower curtain?" Harry asked, trying not to look at me. I turned to face him. "Uh, yeah. Your stupid mates pranked me." I sighed, standing behind the door where Harry couldn't see me, dropping the curtain and slipping on my pistachio high waisted shorts and cream shirt with a black scarf and Harry's beanie.

"You look nice." Harry smiled.
"Uh, yeah. Thanks for, erm, not looking." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Believe me, I helped myself out with that one too." He smirked, walking out of the room. I sighed and flopped on Harry's bed, thinking of ways to get them back.

•NIALL POV•

"So, it was hope?" I asked, cleaning up the rest of the cups off of the ground.
Louis nodded. "Hey, lets get her back. She's in the shower right now. What do you say we go and steal her clothes?" Louis asked, smirking deviously.

We ran into the loo, here Hope was showering.

"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known, how bittersweet this would taste.

Nevermind i'll find someo-" she sang, Louis could not stop laughing as he picked up her bra.

She stopped singing and we hurried out of the room. "Damn, she has a good voice!" Louis told me. "Exactly what I was thinking!" I smiled.

I wonder if Harry knows? He loves singing... "LOUIS I WILL KILL YOU!" Hope yelled from the loo.
She's going to murder lou. She doesn't know it's me!! Yay.

I don't care. I want food.

"Carrots?" I asked Louis. He nodded approvingly as we took off into the kitchen.

_________________________

So basically, this was just a fun chapter, cause drama is coming in the next chapter....

I know, I know.... Anyways.

Love you guys (:

Stay beautiful.xx

-Laurenstyles.xx-