Chapter 2.

"Cody, make me some tea." I yelled across the quiet house.

"Okay, fine. Only because I'm already in the kitchen." He replied.

I plopped myself down onto the white sofa, picked up the remote, and switched on the Telly.

I checked my phone. It's nine thirty. I came home early from the shops, cher stayed behind to hang out with Tyler and Zayn.

They still think I'm meeting them at Harry's. But, first of all, I have no clue where he lives, and second, I just really don't want to go.

My phone buzzed and I checked it quickly, hoping it would be Cher.

From:Zayn

Hey are you coming ?

To: Zayn

I really don't know, I'm quite busy with some projects.

From: Zayn

how do you have projects ? I will have Cher call you and give you the address.

I switched off my phone. I really don't want to go over there.

CHER POV:

"Her mobile is off."

"Really ? I knew she would do that." Zayn sighed.

"I don't think she wants to come." I replied.

"Yeah, maybe not. But It sounds like Harry and Louis really want to meet her." Zayn said. "Louis ? Who's Louis?" I asked.

He turned his head over to me. "Our friend. Me and Tyler were out getting coffee and we noticed two guys. Louis and harry. They started talking to us, and we became good friends. He just moved here and I'm trying to find him friends."

"Oh, I get it. He just moved here, from where?" I asked.

"Yeah, last week, from Brighton. Just finished unpacking all the boxes." Zayn replied. Tyler stopped driving and got out.

"Well, here we are. This is Harry's." he smiled and helped me out of the car.

"Wait, this is Hope's neighbourhood, and that's Hope's house." I said, pointing right across the street to her small brick home.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Tyler laughed. Zayn looked up at the house.

"Oh she's not going to like that." I mumbled and continued walking.

****

"Yeah, she lives right across the street. Over there, but apparently, she's too busy to come outside."Zayn told Harry.

"Ah, I get it. Doesn't like making friends?" Louis asked. "No, it's not that, it's just that she has alot of history and she doesn't really ya know, want to-" I stated. "I get it. I wouldn't do that though, Zayn might." He laughed. "I just want to meet her, y'anno make friends close by."Harry finished.

"Okay. Fine I'll go try and get her outside." I sighed and walked out the door.

When I got to her house, I knocked, not something I usually do.

The door swung open, revealing a surprised Cody. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"You never knock."he smiled.

"Oh, is Hope here?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. In the living room." He replied and motioned for me to come in. I followed him into the living room and there she was, stuffing bread into her mouth, watching The last song.