sans x frisk

AiranCastillo is the reason all of this exists.. blame her.

Frisk

"Babe c'mon please? Don't make me beg!" Sans groans, biting his lip as I sit on his lap, hand placed 'innocently' on his leg, very close to his bone zone area. I had teased him for the past hour and he was getting restless. He bucked his hips up, sliding my hand onto his crotch. He bites his lip and I giggle.

I lean close and kiss him. I trail my kisses down his chin and to his neck. He shivers and I smirk. I kiss him more down his sternum and he was starting to breathe heavier and heavier. I slide my fingers lightly over his ribs and he suppresses a gasp. I loved teasing him.

I slowly pull off his shorts and he watches in a stunned silence and I look at his length. Id never actually seen it before, we kinda.. well...

I lick his tip and hear him moan. I take him into my mouth and he arches his back. I Bob my head up and down quickly and he grabs my hair, fisting it in his hand. He bucks his hips in time with me and I can feel the electric energy that was his magic rocketing through my body. He sits up and moves his hands down my body, into my shorts and underwear. He slides his boney fingers in me and I gasp.

He pushes me back and pins me down, crawling over me. He leans down and kisses me, sliding his tongue into my mouth and when he pulls back there was a string of blue saliva connecting us. My breathing was heavy and he pulls off my clothes and aligns himself. He nips at the skin on my neck and goes back to kissing me before he slams himself in. My back raises off the bed and a primal sound escapes me. I grab at his sweater as he continueously slams into me as hard as he can. I wrap my legs around him and he rolls us over. He grips my saids and bounces me I moan his name and gasp when he pinches my nipples.

I gasp and moan when he flips us back over pounding me furiously, gripping my hips and slamming me into him over and over. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth and he was dripping saliva on my jiggling chest. He leans down and licks and sucks on my boobs and I grip the sheets, practically yelling his name in pleasure. I feel my insides clench and tighten up around him and I feel his liquids exploding into me. I gasp for air and he kisses me again, stealing the breath away.