asriel x reader

Asriel

Wow...she was so pretty. (E,c) eyes shining brightly as she talked and smiling brighter than the sun. God she was amazing.

We were sitting down crosslegged in front of each other in the ruins where she first fell. We loved to hang out here. (Y,n) found it to be peaceful and bright and I loved it because it was here that I fell in love with her.

"Asriel? You okay? You've been staring at me for like five minutes." Her voice breaks my daydreaming and I blink at her. Her perfect eyebrows were arched.

"O-oh...uh..." I find myself unable to stop staring into her (e,c) eyes. She tilts her head slightly and furrows her brows. Her (h,c) hair fell over her face and before she can sweep it out of the way I reach forward and tuck it behind her ear. Her (s,c) cheeks tinge red and I start to lean forward. Her eyes start to close as I get closer and when our lips finally meet I feel a shot of ecstasy go through me. I place my hand on the back of her neck. I part her lips with mine and slide my tongue in. A soft moan comes from her and she places her hands on my knees. I gently lay her back, holding myself above her and smiling down. She had this flustered look on her face and she was breathing heavily. She grabs my ears and pulls me back down for another kiss.

We stay like that for a while, kissing and smiling before my body decided it wanted other things. My hand slides down her chest and stomach, fingers sliding under her shirt. I feel the goose bumps rise on her skin when I slowly and lightly push the top up, just barely touching her skin. She lets me pull off her shirt and I go wide eyed at the site before me. Her arms were above her, beautiful (h,c) hair frayed and (e,c) eyes filled with lust. Her cheeks were dusted red and her lips slightly parted. As my eyes travel farther down I feel my grion grow warmer. She was wearing a black bra with pink hearts all over it. Her chest rose and fell enticingly as she breathed and I slowly slide my finger along the edge of her bra, causing more goose bumps to rise. I noticed it has a fontal clasp and use one hand to undo it. It pops open and each side falls away, revealing soft mounds of flesh with a small circle and bud on each one. The buds had already hardened. I glance at her and see her biting her lip. I give a soft smile and kiss between the mounds and slowly pull my kisses out to one of them, landing the last one right on one of the buds. She gasps and closes her eyes. I drag my tongue over it and she arches her back, moaning slowly. I bite on it and she squirms under me, small pleasured whimpers spilling from her mouth. Her sounds only made my grion grow warmer.

I slowly kiss and lick my way down to the edge of her pants, pausing and looking up at her. She was looking down at me, blushing madly and biting on her index finger. She gives me a nod and I undo her pants, pulling them down slowly. She had on black underwear with small green flecks and I arched my eyebrows and chuckled. It was cute. I push my index finger against her and her back arches. She was trying not to make a sound I could tell. I hook my finger in her underwear and pull them down slowly. I kiss just above her slit and I could feel her tense up. I crawl over her body and plant small kisses on her chest before planting one on her lips.

"Do you want to do this? I mean, are you sure?" I ask quietly. I hoped she did but I won't push her. That would be wrong and only make her hate me.

"Of course," she smiles and I smile back. I look back down and give her a small kiss before traveling back down. I take off my shirt and throw it to the side. She blushes and I smile again. I lean down and lick her slit. She let's a moan escape and it only drives me more. I press my tongue harder against it, feeling ut slide between them and she gasps.

"Ooh~" she moans and I slowly bring my tongue up. "F-frick." She says and I chuckle.

I pull her legs farther apart and slide my tongue in slowly. I move my tongue fast inside her and use a finger to massage her clit. I remove my tongue and slide two fingers in, causing her to arch her back and ball her fists. It made me happy to see that she liked it. I slowly slide my fingers out then back in, feeling her wetness surround them. She let's out a low moan and I decide to speed up my movements. Soon she was panting for breath and I was hard as can be. She smelled wonderful. I pull out my fingers and lick them clean, her eyes never left mine. "You taste great," I say. Her face heats up and I lean over her, kissing her passionately. Her hands find their way to my jeans and undo them.

"(Y-y,n) I haven't done this before to be honest." I say nervously, scared she'd tell me to go away.

"Me either." She mumbles, looking away. I smile and kiss her softly, placing myself at her entrance. I feel her tense up and I slowly push my way in, gasping at how tight it was. Her walls squeezed me and when I broke through she let out a pained cry. I kiss her cheek and neck and forehead, telling her it would be okay and asking her if she wanted to stop. She started to move her hips against mine and let out a small and quiet moan. I smile and thrust slowly at first to make sure she was okay. By the sound of her moans she was. I sped up my movements and planted small kisses all over her neck, chest, and lips. Her arms had snaked around my neck and her fingers were in my hair. I thrust faster and her legs wrap around me. Her moans became higher pitched and more breathless. By now I was panting too, moaning her name in her ear. This was a dream come true and I almost couldn't believe it. Her nails dig into my skin and I thrust harder, making her yelp and bite her lip. I kiss along her jaw and slow my movements. She let's out a held breath and seems to relax. I smile and slide my hands down her body, causing shivers of pleasure to run through her.

I start to thrust faster and she gasps, letting a few curses slip from her mouth. I feel myself on the edge and glance down at her. I was unsure on whether or not she was ready but then I felt her walls twits around me and her breathing hitched.

"A-asriel~" she moans, her back arching. Her walls squeeze me and I feel myself go over the edge.

I pull out and lay beside her. She smiles and turns on her side, draping an arm over my chest.

"I love you," I say sheepishly. She kisses my cheek.

"I love you too "