male.CharaXfem.reader

(Chara)

Another human? Another girl at that. Damn, the humans must have gotten worst after I left.

This one was about (height) and she was a lovely shade of (s,c). Her (h,l) (h,c) was strewn about the patch of golden flowers. Her (f,c) T-shirt and jeans had dirt and a few slices in them from the fall. I don't know how anyone survives the fall but we all do. I smile and sit down above her and pull her head into my lap.I play with her hair until a pained groan comes from her. I plaster on a soft smile that I have used so many times before.

Her eyes open and she stares at me in shock and confusion.

"Hello," I smile.

"H-hi..." she replies, her voice somewhat weak. I smile a real smile at how her voice sounded. I something spread through my body and I helped her sit up, then pulled her to her feet.

"Am I dead?" She asks and glances around. I chuckle and shake my head.

"No of course not. You're in the underground." I tell her, watching how fluid her movements were. She was gorgeous.

I move closer and she looks up at me. Our chests were touching and I could see the small flecks of color in her eyes mixing to make the beautiful (e,c) eyes she had. I lean my head down and brush my lips against hers. She gives a small gasp and her eyes flutter shut. I smile and press my lips against hers firmly. I put my hands around her waist, lifting her up some and she put hers around my shoulders. It still amazes me how I'm able to be touched even though I'm dead.

I push her against the cave wall and grind against her. I hear a small moan and smile against her lips. I bite her lower lip and tug it, pulling her shirt above her head. She was wearing a lacey black bra, the straps falling down her shoulders. I smile and run my fingers over the rim of her bra, staring at her face. Her lips parted in a breathless gasp when I dipped my fingers into her bra. I then slide my hands to her back and unclasp her bra. Her face turns a bright shade of pink and she looks at me with half lidded eyes.

I cup the bottom of her breasts and run my thumbs over the nipples. She gasps and starts to squirm the more I do it. I let my tongue roll out of my mouth and drip saliva down her chest and use it to run over her buds, causing a jerk reaction. She gasped and bucked her hips into mine and I smile wider, a more animalistic smile. I pull off my shirt and yank her pants down, not caring about unbuttoning them. She had matching underwear to her bra and I chuckle. Slowly and teasingly I pull down her underwear. I run my finger over her slit and feel the warm liquid. As I slide my finger over her slit, I put more pressure until my finger goes through and I feel her clit. I play with it for a while and make her a panting, moaning mess. Her liquids were dripping down her legs and her sweet aroma filled the cavern. I was sure flowey could smell it. And I'm certain he could hear what was going on.

I lift her up and press her against the wall. I kiss her roughly and she wraps her legs around me. I reach over her legs and push my pants and boxers down. I lower her down the wall a bit until I feel her wetness against the tip of my member. I smile at the cute noise she makes and rub it against her. She grips my shoulders and bites her lip. "Please..." she begs. The animalistic grin takes my face and I slam her down hard onto me. She let's out a loud moan and let's her head drop onto my chest. She's done this before, but probably with someone who wasn't the most practiced. I slowly lift her up then slam her back down and get another sexy moan.

I do this over and over, slowly making it smoother and more romantic. I nuzzle and bite at her neck until I find the spot and she smiles, wrapping her arms around me. I move away from the wall and fall backwards to where she's straddling my waist. She immediately starts to ride me, moving her hip back and forth, bouncing. I moan and let her do that for a while before grabbing her hips and thrusting up into her quickly. She let's out a high pitched moan and arches her back, letting her head fall back. I reach one hand up and fondle one of her breasts. She moves in time with me and I soon find myself on edge. I start to thrust harder and faster, causing her body to bounce and I feel her walls start to twitch around me. She falls against my chest and grips my arms as her walls tighten around my length, and I feel the warm liquids surround my member. My back arches some and the knot in my chest and stomach lets up, sending my seed into her.

We lay there panting for a while before I tell her to sleep and she does. I move her off my body and put her clothes beside her. I gets dressed and walk into the next cavern where flowey was staring angrily.

"What the fuck Chara!" He yells in his adorably small voice.

"What? I got bored." I say, sitting in front of him with my legs crossed.

"I hate you..." he grumbles and I laugh, patting his head.

"Sure ya do buddy."

So my friend, one of them, killed herself last night and Ya. Strange how after THAT I end up coming back. Its whatever tho ig. So here's your damned smut you filthy sinners!!!!