Pay Up

-

3 Weeks later..

Michael's POV

Life is couldn't be better since Chamber has gotten out of the hospital. I have been watching over her like a hawk since she came home. I don't know how she feels about it, but it's nice seeing her face constantly. I eat with her, help her since she can't lift for a while since she had her surgeries, watch Charisma with her, it's a lot of work but Saphire and the guys help out. I don't know what I would do without them.

I don't know what's really happening with Chamber and I, if we are dating, if we aren't. We sleep together so she feels safe and doesn't yell to get me at night, and kiss but never have full on make out sessions and we have never actually truly, discussed it. I have been meaning to ask her, but her pain medication makes her loopy sometimes. Maybe I will have that talk with her tonight, since she has stopped taking her pain meds, for the time being. Each day she is doing better and better, but she is still taking it one day at a time.

-

Chamber's POV

I have finally stopped having as much pain in my ribs and leg. Michael has been great. With me, with Charisma, with the guys, everything and everyone in general. He is always there when I need him. I feel finally able to officially trust him. I know that we haven't officially said that we are dating, but I feel that we are, and I hope he knows that. Charisma is too, she idolizes him from what I have seen, but Michael makes me stay in his room, watch TV, lay in bed, and sleep. The only reasons I can leave is to go to the bathroom, shower, and tuck Charisma into bed. Charisma comes and brings her toys, watch TV with me, or she takes her naps with me. Occasionally Michael will too, and its when I feel the most content.

Outgoing Text: Michael:

Hey :) Can you come upstairs for a while?

One Unread text: Michael:

As you wish :).

Within seconds he was walking through the door. "Hey what's up? You need me?" He asked with a small concerning look on his face. "Yeah, I need you to come hold me." I said with a smirk. "Your wish is my command." He smiled. He climbed on the bed, over me, and laid behind me, with his arms around my stomach, and his head in the crook of my neck, leaving soft kisses every few minutes. I was at peace. We sat in silence for approximately ten minutes or so, before he decided to speak. "So I have been thinking," he said as he kissed my neck again. "Yeah?" I questioned back. "What if we went on a trip. Just for like two days, just the two of us." He suggested. "Who would watch Charisma?" I asked. "Well, she could either stay with Saphire, or Saphire could come and stay here and help the boys watch her, because I don't trust them with her for a long period of time." He laughed. "I do. Just as long as we check in with them fairly often, like every three hours." I assured him. "But other than that, I'm happy to go." "Really?" He seemed surprised. "Yeah of course I want to spend all of my time with you and or Charisma." I turned over so that I'm facing him and I bury my face in his chest, as he twirls bunches of my hair. We go back in to silence for a few seconds. "So will I need to book two rooms or-" I cut him off. "Uh no, why would you?" I ask. "Because I don't know if we are dating or not." He said blankly. "Of course we are. Why would you think that?" I laughed. "Well we never really said that we were, so I just assumed we weren't." He said seeming ashamed. I kissed him on his thick, cherry colored lips. It started to get heated faster and faster, and he kept moving his hands, lower and lower, till he reached my butt, and just rest his hand on it. "I have you know.. Protection." He said breathing fast and heavy. "You know we can't. Charisma could walk in any minute, and the guys are right downstairs. I don't even think I can considering my condition at the moment." I too, was breathing heavy. We connected our foreheads and we both looked down at my chest and he started to pull my shirt off and said seeming worried, "It's still all black and blue, let me go and grab you an ice pack to put over those." I took my sports bra off and threw it towards the laundry basket but it didn't quite make it and i got my shoulders under the covers. I wasn't ready for Michael to see that much of me yet. He came back in the room with the ice pack. "Are you sure that doesn't hurt as much as it looks?" "Yeah it's not too bad as long as I take it easy." I put it on as he went and grabbed my bra and put it in the laundry basket and smiled. "I knew it!" He said yelling down the hall. "Pay up Luke, you owe me $100!" He says as he comes back into the room. "What was that about?" I asked. "We made a bet about what your bra size is." He said trying to avoid making eye contact with me. "Oh really now?" I raised my eyebrow. "What did Luke say I was?" I questioned. "34C. There was no way you were a C." He smiled. "And what did you think I was Mr.?" I kept asking him questions. Who knew this was going on, and for how long? "40D" he said quietly still seeming ashamed that this was going on. "Well you are correct. Guess what? You can use that money to buy me at least three new ones." I smirked. He stomped his foot on the ground like a little kid. "But. I was gonna buy the new FIFA game with that!" "Well too bad. Come here." I said beckoning him to the bed. He climbed in next to me, and I intertwined my hands with his. "I love you idiot." "Forever?" His eyes widened. "And ever." With that, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.