Vacation Time

Trigger Alert.
-

Michael's POV

My eyes flicker open like a doll. As I come to my senses, I realize that Charisma snuck into the room at some point. She had tucked herself in between Chamber and I. She was cuddled up against Chamber. I started to gently get out of the bed, when some thing touched my cheek. Charisma. "Daddy stay. I had a bad dream." She scooted closer to me, I put my arms around her. "What happened honey?" I had never dealt with this sort of thing. I didn't know what to say or not to say. "Mommy went back to the hospital and didn't wake up and I.. I-" She was sobbing. I pulled her closer. "You know that won't happen when I'm around. Mommy's okay." "I tried to wake her up earlier while you were asleep, but she didn't and I got worried, so I stayed in here." She was wiping away her tears. "Look." I grabbed her hand and put it over Chamber's chest. "As long as you feel her chest beat, Mommy won't leave us, and she will wake up. She's just tired she's still in a lot of pain." She took her hand away. "I thought she was able to stop taking her medication." She said with tears forming. "She doesn't need it anymore, but she is still in a lot of pain. She is getting better though." I smiled weakly. I started to rub her head and hold her hand. I was wrapped around her and Chamber's finger and there was no way out and I was falling in love with her faster than I should be. Both of them actually.

-

Chamber's POV

I can finally be more human like. I can eat, sleep, drink, shower, walk, run, lift, and bend over, all without pain. The best part is I can go to the bathroom more smoothly. I was almost done packing. I didn't know what to pack considering Michael won't tell me where we are going. I basically packed my whole wardrobe. I was bummed that we weren't taking Charisma, but she gets to have major bonding time with the boys. I know she really likes them. I heard my phone beep.

One Unread Text: Ash:

Michael says its time to go. Come downstairs and get in the car. Calum and I will take your suitcase and what ever else is up there. Luke has Charisma downstairs so you can say goodbye.

Outgoing Text:

Okay, I will. See ya in a few.

I walked downstairs, looking for Charisma, who was sitting on the couch with a rose in her hand. "Why do you have that?" I asked. "Daddy picked it and told me to give it to you." She handed me the flower. But, it felt different. "Well that was very thoughtful of him." I smiled. "I'm going to miss you the most, you little brat." I said picking her up and tickling her. When we finally stopped laughing, she put her hand over my heart and held it there for a few seconds then quickly took it away. "What was that for?" I said with a little chuckle. "Daddy said if I felt your chest beat then you were still alive. I just wanted to check." She put her head against my chest. "Whoa. It just started to beat faster!" She exclaimed. "Yeah I'm still alive baby. I plan to be for a long time." I smiled weakly.

"Time to go!" Michael came bursting through the door. I put Charisma down. "Okay then. Bye pumpkin." I said as I kissed Charisma on her forehead then put her back down on the ground. I watched as she ran over to Michael and he picked her up. "I'm gonna miss you, you make sure they boys are nice to you okay?" He smiled. He put her down and kissed her cheek. "You be good." I opened the door. "I will mommy. Bye mommy bye daddy." She waved as she grabbed Luke's hand and lead him upstairs. With that, we walked out the door and got in the car. "So now will you tell us where we are going?" I put my hand on Michael's thigh as he put the car in gear. He put his hand over mine. "Nope. Not tell we get there unless you figure it out before we get there."

-

We pulled out of the driveway and were driving for a few hours. We were blasting Blink-182, My Chemical Romance, and Panic! At The Disco, screaming out each and every song. Occasionally, we would switch whose hand was on whose thigh. My eyes started to get heavy, so I decided to close them for a little bit. I felt the car stop, and Michael run his hand through my hair. "Babe, wake up we're here." He said softly. "We're here?" I asked yawning. "Yeah its great isn't it?" He smiles. When I come to my senses, I smell salt. Lots of it. The wind blew my hair into my face. I heard birds in the distance. "Beach?" I said. "Yeah I hope that's okay. I got us a room in the hotel though. Do you like it?" I kept looking around to get familiar with my surroundings. "Yeah I do. It's great really." I smiled. "Great. I also got us a few hours with the beach to ourselves, I asked the owner." "How'd you manage that?" I asked. "Well I know the owner's son, Harry Styles from One Direction. His dad owns the hotel here. He's a nice guy. Anyways, Harry is a lifeguard sometimes, and he happened to be working this weekend, so I asked him if he could talk to his dad on our behalf, and his dad said it was okay. We have 3pm to 6pm reserved." He started to grab luggage and take it into the lobby. As he continued I checked us in at the lobby. "Would you like to pay now or when you check out?" The lady said, she seemed annoyed that teenagers were checking into her hotel. "When we check out." Michael spoke. "Well here's your key. You're on the fifth floor, room 312." She scowled. I took the key from her grasp. She hesitated before giving it to me.