Chapter 3

•1 week later•
•Hayes's POV•

I feel that Samantha and I have gotten really close over the past week. She hasn't been cutting, and she seems really happy.

"Hey Sam." I say. She looks at me. "Wanna go down to the beach?" Her eyes brighten up.

"Yes!" She yells.

"Now, now, now," Cameron says walking in. I sigh.

"Never mind." I say leaning back.

"Cameron!" Sam yells. He chuckles.

"I'm just kidding. Go have fun." He says. Sam runs upstairs to go get ready. I look over at Matthew, and he's staring at me.

"What?" I snap. He shrugs and looks down at his phone. Sam comes down stairs. I stand up.

"Let's go!" She yells jumping on my back. I grab her thighs, and she wraps her hands around my neck.

"Don't go skinny dipping!" Cameron yells. Sam and I starts laughing and we walk out. When we get to the beach, Sam immediately runs to the water.

"Wait!" I yell laughing. I get in the water, and we stand in front of each other. Then, Sam splashes me. I wipe my eyes. "OW! Sam!" I yell.

"I'm sorry Hayes! Are you ok?" She asks worriedly. I shake my head. She swims over to me. I smile, and splash her. She screams.

"HAYES! YOU GOT MY HAIR WET!" I laugh, and push her whole head under. She splashes her arms, and I let her come up. "BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER! YOU ASSHOLE!" She screams.

"Sam! There are little kids around!" I hiss. She starts laughing. I look into her beautiful brown eyes. She looks at me, and starts slowly walking toward me. I smile and pick her up.

"I love you best friend." She says smiling.

"I love you too best friend." I say.

•Matthew's POV•

I honestly don't know why Hayes is all of a sudden falling for Sam, but now that she's with him, I know that I'll never get a chance to make my move. I sigh.

"Guys, Sam and Hayes have been gone for 45 minutes!" Cameron yells panicking. Everyone starts laughing.

"Only 45 Cam!" Carter yells. A knock at the door silences us.

"I got it." I say. I get up and open the door, and Sam and Hayes are laughing. They're holding hands, and I sigh.

"What?" Sam asks. I shake my head. "Cameron, Hayes and I have something to tell you." My eyes get wide. I already know what this means.

_______________________________

Cliffhanger! Get this chapter to 3 votes, and you get to read another chapter!