A Lot O' Knowledge

Percy show me the Poseidon cabin on the way he explaines Camp Half-blood, what powers he has, and my schedule which he gives me. Then he tells me about how he is so excited to be my brother. He also tells me that the blond girl, named Annabeth, is his girlfriend. Which was pretty easy to figure out, so I already kinda knew.
     When we get there I see the cabin, and I am really glad that it isnt ugly, plus my bed looks really comfortably. And there is a dresser for me and a shelve that has I note on it. I put my minotaur horns up there and decide to read the letter later. "You killed the minotaur?" Percy says.
       "Yeah, sorta frightening, but sorta fun in a way" I answer outing my hair in a ponytail. Percy looks at me questionably. "What?" I say.
       "It's just that you don't look like you got hurt at all, and you don't have a weapon, so how?"
       "I have a weapon," I will my necklace to turn into a sword in my hand. Percy doesnt look surprised. He pulls a pen from his pocket and clicks it it turns into a sword, but his say Riptide on the blade.
I will it back and he caps his sword.
   Then someone knocks on the door. I run to the door and answer it. Annabeth is on the other side. "Come on Kym lets go get Piper, she just finished her class" she says .
       I walk out the door saying a quick goodbye to Percy. "So, how do you like it here?" Annabeth asks .
      "It is all so overwhelming and I hardly understand it yet, but I think it will be okay."
     "I know it is a lot to take in, but you can always talk to me."
"I might take you up on that some time," I smile.
"Anyways, I wonder if you have any classes with me?" She asks.
      "Here see for yourself," I hand her my schedule.
      "Yeah you have two with me" she says enthusiastically.
     "I'm guessing this is the Aphrodite cabin," she nods.
Annabeth knocks on the door. A girl with straight blond hair answers. "You want Piper?" She asks.
    "Yeah" Annabeth says.