Rachel, The Oracle

Monica introduced me to a couple people during free time. First, she introduced me to Jax, son of Apollo. He's  fourteen and he seems like a good person. Then, she introduced me to Sarah daughter of Demeter. She's a bit different, but friendly all the same. I hope we can become friend. She had gotten here not long before I did.
     After she introduced me, I decided to practice sword fighting. "Hey" I voice said behind me. It was unfamiliar. It was a girl about my brothers age with red wavy head and green eyes lighter than mine. "You must be Kym. I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm Rachel," she extended her hand and, naturally shook it. She left as fast as she came.
I am heading toward lunch. I still can't believe that I'm here. I just got here yesterday and am still a little confused about everything. I see the pavilion and all my new friends are sitting at a table. I walk towards Percy. I open my mouth, but he talks first, "Hey Kym, this is Nico, Hazel, and Frank" he says pointing to people around the table.
       "It's nice to meet you" I say.
       "I'm going to sit over there with my friends" I says.   
"It's good you're making friends" He say.
"Love you. See you later," I say backing away slowly.
"Love you too," they all wave goodbye as I walk away. Nico kind of just nodded slightly.
"Hey girl," Monica says.
     "Hey," I say.
     On my plate I get a roast beef, provolone, and ranch sub. With some potato chips with dip on the side. Jax come to sit with us too. I notice that he's pretty cute. Sarah sits down after and we all eat and talk. They tell me about the oracle, Rachel. I mention that she introduced herself early.