Moving on Part 2

I sat alone in my room, sitting in the windowsill. I could see the smith family eating dinner, but Rick wasn't in his usual place.
I hope he's depressed, that piece of shit can't break me.
Morty looked unusually paranoid. He looked like he was waiting for someone or something to burst into the room at any second.
I drew my eyes away from their house, then looked towards my packed bags.
Boarding school in Canada. You really fucked yourself over this time. There's only one downfall, remember, Zen can't come with you. Everyone else, Rick, Olivia, your own damn father are staying here in this dead end town.
I rubbed my eyes, then picked myself up, and grabbed my suitcase.

My sister had left for school about an hour ago, seeing the tears in her eyes made my heart sink. We've been together since time began. She was the only one I could talk to about memories with mom, or if I was having troubles with anyone. I never fit in anywhere not even now. since I'm going to a new school, she won't ever find a relationship like the one we had ever again. Who knows when I'll see her again. Olivia is pretty pissed at me because of last night, and she'll do anything to see me suffer.

"CARMEN! Your cab is here!" Olivia yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming! hold on!" I yelled.
Bitch.
I lifted the suitcase off the floor, then began to make my way downstairs to see the dragon that married my dumbass father.
"It's here", she said once again in a stern, snobbish voice.
I rolled my eyes, then replied to her words, "I know, you've already said that."

She opened the door wide open, "just get out of my house."
I walked through it, then stood at the front step, "see you in hell, bitch."

"It's no longer a hell. Goodbye", she slammed the door right in my face. The cabbie honked his horn twice.
"Hold on!" I yelled. I almost didn't want to leave. It was a beautiful house, and I would miss my sister with every bone in my body.

I turned my back to the door, then began to walk towards the cab. As I passed the mail box, I noticed the flag was up. I guess there's no harm in checking to see if I ever got any more messages.
I placed my bag down beside the box, and then opened the compartment. There was only one letter, and it was addressed to me. That didn't make any sense. No one had a reason to send me anything.

The cabbie honked his horn once again. I had no time to live in the moment and open the letter. I picked up my bag, and walked towards the car.
"Are you coming or not?" He asked.
I opened the back door, and threw my crap on the seat.
"Yeah, I'm coming."
He nodded his head, and the second I closed the door, he started driving.

A few tears rolled down my eyes. I saw Olivia standing in the window with a smug smirk on her face.

I turned my head, and then looked towards the smith house. The garage door was open, and Rick was sitting at the desk. He had a flask in hand, and with his other he used it to prop up his head. He looked so tired, like he Hadn't slept In ages.

I quickly turned away, I didn't want to make eyes contact, but he had been staring at me the whole time. I looked down in my lap, and then reached for the letter in my pocket.
I tore the side off, and inside slid out a thin piece of paper with the words, "it would have been nice to raise the new one in that house."
What the hell does that mean?