Jade and the cat

The younger male lead jade to his house, unlocking the door. His small white Persian kitten walked up to Dominic and purred, rubbing himself against his legs.
Jade smiled kindly at the kitten, the kittens eyes met jades and he leaped like a tiny lion towards him. Jade giggled and smiled widely, "hi there little one." He cooed, the younger chuckling a bit since that nickname meant something else to him.
"His name is Gwen." Dominic said as jade smiled and nodded. "Hey, do you need some ice? Your cheek looks swollen..." "Oh, u-umm sure..." He spoke more softly this time, more scared than innocent. "Can I ask who that man was?" Dominic said as kind as his deep and gruff voice could, jade took in a deep breath. "Umm, he was my old...master. He was very abusive and I tried escaping. T-thank you for helping me." The younger boy nodded and looked at the neko who was swaying his tail, using it as a toy for the kitten. "So do you have a home? If not you can stay here if you'd like." He said as he traveled to the kitchen to make some tea for the two. Jade smiled widely. "I don't have a home, thank you so much!" He said, quickly getting up and ran to the boy, hugging him tightly, his short figure against the 6'5 one in front of him. Dominic shivered, his body not prepared for the hug plus, he hadn't been hugged like that in awhile. Jade purred and pulled away, then went back to the kitten. "So how old are you?" "23!" The boy chuckled "what? No way, you look like you're 14." The nekos face turned into a ferocious one, glaring at the boy. "I'm 23. How old are you?" He said as he flashed a playful smirk. "19..." The boy responded as jade giggled a bit. "Well at least I have good genes huh? Sorta looks like our ages should be switched now doesn't it?" Jeez, he's more sarcastic than my exes. I'm gonna have to get used to this, hopefully he doesn't actually act like a cat.