Rules

Jade woke up in the bed, his body warm from the heat coming off from the others body. He blushed and plopped his finger out of his mouth, turning over to snuggle into his chest. Jade purred softly and nudged dominic with his head,whining softy to wake him up. Dominic woke up slowly and smiled. "Morning, kitten." He said,kissing his ears. Jade blushed and cuddled him,smiling widely.
"So baby, I wanna ask you something."
"What is it?"
"Well... It doesn't have to do with sex. Its more of a lifestyle, if you would like it to be. Basically I'm a daddy. Not a father though,I don't have kids. What I mean is that I'm going to protect you, care for you, punish you but not to an extreme like hitting you. And only if you need punishing. And also...baby you a bit. I want you to be my little. A little is someone who acts like a baby or a kid, sometimes a tween or teenager."
"Like, since I like to color and stuff?" The neko asked as dominic nodded.
"Yeah"
"Well... I guess we can try. Does that mean I can act like a baby? I already sort of do!" He said as dominic chuckled. "Yes baby, you can act like a baby."
Jade giggled and nodded. "I would like that." He said as dominic nodded.
"So how old do you think your little space would range?"
"Probably 1-3..." He said softly as dominic nodded.
"So, would you use sippy cups and pacis?" Jade thought and nodded, it would be better than sucking his thumb.
"Okay, how about diapers?" Made blushed and nodded. "B-but I won't make messies unless I accidentally go." Dominic nodded and kissed his babys cheek. "So do you want rules? It'll be simple things like... Tell daddy if you're upset or anything along those lines." Jade nodded "I can makes it all cutes!" He giggled as dominic nodded. "As cute as you little one." He said rubbing the subs back.
"Alright. Well let's go shopping for some clothes and whatever else you want." He said as Jade giggled happily, already jumping off the bed.
"Wanna take a shower with me?" Jade nodded happily and quickly ran to the bathing room. {A/n: yeah I say bathing room and not bath room. Fight me. Lol jk I dun wanna black eye}
Jade stripped his clothes, his small body showing multiple bruises and scars. Dominic frowned and looked at the boy, kissed his head. "What's wrong daddy?" "Nothing,just... Your bruises and scars. You'll never have any again. I promise, unless you tell me you want some." He flirted slightly, taking off his own clothes. Jade tilted his head and looks up at him. "What do you mean?" "I meant if you ever wanted to...have fun." "Like wrestling or playing outside?" "Yeah,yeah wrestling"
Dominic picked up jade carefully and turned on the water, then got in when it was warm.
They went shopping after they were done.
They got cute outfits for jade; tutus,jumpers,t-shirts,and a dress or two. They got 3 sippy cups, one with a kitten, one with Ariel and a panda one. They got 4 pacifiers, two were heart designs, one blue and one pink. The other two green and blue, one with a big heart and one saying I love daddy.
Dominic got a few coloring books for jade, along with two stuffies and other toys. Mostly 3 and under toys.
He also got a few tiny random toys to give as rewards for being good.
Finally they got home, time for dominic to make some rules.
"Bay boy, here are your rules."
Jade looked at the paper and smiled in agreement.
1.No self harm. No punishments will be given but a lot of love.
2. Always listen to daddy. He knows best.
3. No cursing. No good boy curses.
4. Talk to daddy if upset. You can trust him.
5. No sweets after 8.
6. Bed time is 10. On weekends see daddy for bedtime.
7. If you make a mess in your diapers let daddy know.
8. All punishments will be decided by daddy.
9. If you're a good kitten you get rewards.
10. Always do your chores.
11. Always remember that daddy loves you.