A week

It had been a month since that incident.
Dominic made sure kyle was locked up, if he couldn't murder him he wanted him to pay for what he did at least.
Jade had cheered up a lot.
He was finally ready to be back in little mode.
"Daddy" he whined, dominic smiled. He hadn't heard that in a month. "Yes my beautiful baby boy?" He cooed as jade giggled. "Can I has a diapes?" He asked as dominic nodded, changing his neko. He blew onto the littles tummy and he giggled loudly. "Daddy!" He squealed as dominic smiled and picked him up. "Wanna watch cartoons while daddy makes you a snack?" He asked as jade nodded and blushed. Jade got his foofie and his paci to suck on. He curled up on the couch and watched The Little Mermaid cartoon as dominic cut up some fruit and poured apple juice into a sippy cup.
Jade giggled happily, bouncing up and down on the couch, singing along to the songs that played.
"Daddy I hwungy!" (Daddy I'm hungry)
"I'm coming baby, calm your toosh." He said as jade giggled.
Jade grabbed son of the fruit and ate happily, cuddling dominic. He smiled and kissed jades head. After the first episode finished Jade shifted around, blushing like crazy.
"Daddy..." He whispered as dominic looked at the smaller male. "What is it kitten?" He asked as jade shifted again. "I think my heat is starting." He says as he whines and sits in Dominic's lap. Dominic smirked a bit, "my poor baby. Want daddy to help?" He asked as jade nodded. "Yes please." He begged as dominic smirked, "wanna give daddy a blowjob? Remember to suck it like a pack." He says as he kisses him.
Jade nodded and got down onto his knees, unbuttoning Dominic's pants and purring. He sucked on the tip, then took more in. He sucked on it and licked it up and down. Dominic moaned and tilted his head back. "Don't tease daddy baby boy." He said as jade smirked a bit and continued to lick it up and down. Dominic growled and pulled jade onto the couch, spanking him once. Jade moaned and bucked his hips. "Such a naughty kitty." He smirked and kissed his shoulders as jade reached his hand down, pumping himself. Dominic spanked him again. "No touching yourself without permission. I'm gonna give you new rules."
12. No touching yourself without daddy's permission
13. If you're needy always tell daddy
14. Bad boys get spankings
Jade blushed and nodded.  "I'll be good then daddy." He purred as his Dom smirked, "good."
He bit his neck , leaving another love bite this time on his shoulder.
Jade moaned and rocked his hips. "Daddy." He whined with need as dominic smirked. He reached around and pumped jadws mber. Jade whimpered in pleasure and panted softly. Dominic hovered over the boy, grinding on him. Jade moaned out and whined. "Daddy please.. I'm needy." He whimpered as Dominic smirked. "Alright baby." He said, slowly thrusting into the boy. "Daddy." Jade moaned out,wrapping his legs around then gripped his back. He squeezed around dominic, making the Dom moan. "Fuck" he moaned as he looked down at jade and kissed him deeply. He searched around the nekos mouth with his tongue, jade wrapped his tongue around the others. Dominic pumped his kitten for extra pleasure and thrusted more roughly. He heard jades moans get louder and went in deeper, causing the neko to scream in pleasure. Jade raked his nail down the others back and moaned, panting heavily. "Daddy!" He moaned out as dominic growled dominantly.
Jade whimpered "c-can I cum?" He begged as dominic nodded. Dominic smirked seeing his subs face as he came and thrusted more, then pulled out so he wouldn't cum in the boy, jade purred and took dominic in his mouth, dominic came and held the nekos head. Jade blushed and pulled away, swallowing what was in his mouth. Dominic chuckled and looked down at jade. "My beautiful baby boy" he cooed as jade blushed.
"C-can we do it again?" He asked as dominic chuckled and nodded.
Jeez, he was already tired. A whole week of this?