Mommy and new friends

Jade woke up and smiled. He jumped up and down on the bed. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddyyyyyy!!!!" He squealed as dominic woke up and pulled jade down. "What is it my prince?" He asked as jade giggles. "Today we get to meet your mommy! You promised and no take backs or else!" He giggled as dominic smiled. "Alright, alright." He chuckles. "Let's go take bath. How about a bubble bath?" He says as jade smiled and giggled. He ran to the bathroom and turned on the water, grabbing the bubbles. "Nuhuh. Last time we were covered in bubbles." Said Dominic, pouring a good amount of the soap in. "Alright, strip down by." He said. "No! Daddy helps!" He said as he made grabby hands. "Ah, its my really little boy today huh?" He smiled and helped jade out of his clothes. "Uhuh!" He said as he giggled. Dominic got the bath toys and played the Disney CD from a speaker set up near the counters by the sink. The bathing room was huge. A walk in shower, a tub the size of a hot tub, two counter set up sinks, and a toilet of course.
Jade smiled and grabbed the bath crayons and drew on the tiles. Dominic smiled and sang to "In summer" from frozen to make his little smile. "But put me in summer and I'll be a.." "Puddle!" "Happy snow man silly!" Dominic said as he tickled jade, he squealed and giggles. "Daddy stop!" He giggled and splashed dominic. Dominic smirked and sank into the water, making thee jaws theme song. "Dadun." Jade grabbed a rubber ducky and squealed. "Dadun." He said getting closer.
He leaped up and held his kitten in his arms, playfully nibling on his body. Jade gasped and giggled, singing to a woman worth fighting for, instead making it into a 'daddy' worth fighting for.
Dominic laughed at his little and kissed him. "Well no need for fighting for me." He said as jade smiled.
Dominic picked up jade and got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his baby. He kissed his chubby cheeks and smiled. He dressed up jade, a cute set of undies and some black shorts with a pink sparkly jumper.
Dominic got dressed in a t-shirt and some jeans. He picked up jades backpack, miss sparkles (his unicorn) and a bottle for jade filled with apple juice.
They arrived to a light blue Victorian style house in half an hour and dominic smiled happily.
His mom, Kylie, remarried after his biological why he calls 'sperm donor'. His name was Evan. He was really nice, in fact so good that they had two kids together. They were twins, 10 now, and both girls. Jade stood by dominic and smiled. Dominic pat his neko head and smiled softly. The girls opened the door "hey big brother!" They said smiling. "Hi jasmine, hey naomi" he said hugging them. The girls gasped. "Who's this?" "My boyfriend, his name is jade." Jade waved and smiled shyly. "He's so cute!" Jasmine said as they moved out of the way, jade blushed and walked in with dominic. "Where's mom and dad?" He asked. "Kitchen!" They all went to the kitchen and jade squealed slightly as he was instantly hugged. "He's so adorable Dominic! I knew you had good taste! Your kids are gonna be so cute!!" She laughed and pulled away. "Woah mom, we haven't even talked about kids yet!" "Well from what you told me last wee-" "MOM" All three kids yelled as jade giggled softly. "Um, thank you miss." He said as he blushed.
{This chapter was so cute oml.}