chapter 7

I grabed my black half shirt in the side of my bed through it in with some jeans I felt like being a Lil boyish today some people say I can pass for a stud but hell nah ain't no way in hell I'm bumping pussy with another bitch or licking another bitch clit oh no "

Kiya was picking me up at 12 and we was gone go shopping I kinda went broke after spending all my money on prom. I had 200 dollars left and I was going to make this best of it.

Girl come on I hear kiya yelling outside the car "ok bitch let me grab my purse I walked outside and got in the car.

With the long ride to the mall ahead of us kiya started telling me bout her sex life how she did a threesome with a girl and she liked it and I should consider it
No bitch " ain't no way in hell I said" I want to settle down I met somebody that really like me and I like him his name zylin she interrupted cute zy bitch ? Yes bitch cute zy . you got it good girl
All these bitches be throwing they self on him and you got him he better treat you right or its gone me and him and imma win .

I laughed she laugh and we continued our drive to the mall.

20 minutes later

Girl let's go in rue 21 kiya suggested .. Soon as I was about to walk in somebody grabed my arm I turned around and it was jerry I was like what the fuck you doing

Aye man chill out with all that what you been up to he asked" I been doing good that's all you need to no he said he grabed my arm look I need you to meet somebody we walked over to a group of boys and girls.

Aye y'all this my girl maria this girl gave me the funniest look I had to set shit straight

Nigga don't try to use me I'm not your damn girl and bitch why you looking at me like that I don't want him no more Thats all you baby so don't look at me like that its better you then me I snapped"

I was heated I went the fuck off why you doing all that you lucky somebody wanna claim your hoe ass he replied hold in nigga I said causing a scene you wasn't saying that when you was eating this pussy and fucking me so don't show out Lil dick bitch oh " but you was moaning to this Lil dick bitch barely I said " you can tell he was embarrassed cause all his friends was laughing kiya came over there snapping none stop " don't " try to use my best friend the fuck she don't want your ass she got a boyfriend .

A boyfriend ? He laughed oh he would never be me so good luck . you right " he better then your ass I said while walking away.

I wasn't even in the mood to shop no more so I told kiya to take me home.

It was 3:00 and I was home in my bed were I be long I felt that way again I didn't no why I went to sleep woke up and zylin was laying beside me in my bed I woke up confused as hell I don't no how tf he kelp getting in my house considering my mama wasn't gone yet .

I watched him while he slept he looked so good sleeping so handsome.

5 minutes later I came back in the room from my shower and he was woke

Hey beautiful he greeted me hey baby I replied how the hell are you keeping getting in my house I asked "?

Well your mama let me in me and mama cool like that he laughed.
My mama cool with a boy ? She must really like you zy zy

Awee zy zy I like that he laughed me and zy layed down and watched TV the while night he even spent the night with me.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast at 7:00 I looked over at and zylin was not in the bed I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and headed downstairs

I see mama and zy in the kitchen cooking up some shit she had zy whipping up eggs.

Hey baby how did you sleep you she asked"? I thought it was a dream i pinched myself to see if I'm awake or not

Girl cut that out you woke we all laughed

After we ate breakfast zylin told me he had a surprise for me and I was just dying to know what it was