chapter 14

Marie was 2 weaks old today I love my baby she was my whole heart I finnaly felt complete now I had a family behind me a boyfriend that loved me and one loyal friend that stayed in my corner. Marie room was by mine so when jess and mike needed a break I would care for the baby she was extremely spoil all ready she did not like that crib either she sleep with you or she don't sleep at all . that was my baby tho I went to sleep my brother was on one side and marie was on the other.
I had to get my number changed considering my mama would constantly call me back to back I still talked to her from time to time but it was from a blocked number.

I took so many photos of marie she had more photos in my phone then I did .

My life was going great I turned myself around completely even tho I recently just for into a fight with this bitch name jalisa again she still haven't got over the fact I fucked her boyfriend but it was all over now me and my sister(Maya) were in the store when we seen this hoe this hoe wouldn't leave me Alone for whit she kelp walking up behind me saying shit so I blowed on her ass in the store.

Come outside bitch just come outside she damanded. I wasn't gone do it because I had little Marie with me but Maya was holding Marie and we all went outside .

It was a tie I'm not gone lie the Lil bitch had hands but I wasn't gone loose again hell nah . she ran up on me first and we was going at it. I slung her but she got right back up.

Other then that my life was going great. And I wasn't about to let no bitch ruin it point blank period