chapter 11

All those times I thought my daddy didn't want me it was my mother that kelp us apart.

Me and my daddy's started meeting every weekend and I also met my little brother and I have a little sister on the way there naming her marie. Thats cute maria and marie I always wanted a little sister I just couldn't wait till she get here.

I grew close to them instantly. I love my baby brother emonie he was 2 years old nice curly mohawk hair he had a light completion he was so adorable and he stayed underme. My dad had a nice house in the downtown area I even had my own room I had to lie to my mama I told her I was spending the weekends at kiyas just so I can spend time with my other family. when I stayed at my dads house my Lil brother stayed under me he slept under me all night and I fell in love with my baby brother like he was my own son . every time I got some money it went on him... And not to mention my step mom that is now pregnant with Marie .. She was so nice to me she bought me everything I wanted turns out she was a doctor and a lawyer she was a hard worker mother and wife and I admired her .

They mentioned I had another sister but she moved out about three years ago she was not Jessica's daughter (step mom). my dad had intercourse with another unknown bitch I didn't know and frankly didn't care about. He pulled out a picture of her and my eyes blinked wide open "" it was the girl that helped me taged that big bitch .. The words echoed in my head..

Thats for jumping my Lil sister hoe the girl said while punching the big bitch .

I was confushed ass hell so she knew I was her little sister after all . my dad was going on and in about how she changed her number on him and didn't want anything to do with him .

I have her number she gave it to me the day of the fight I added

And for the first time all day he smiled you can tell he hasn't seen her in years because he was happy as hell he was going to call her tomarrow tell her about how he and I met and schedule a date for us all .. All he ever wanted is for his family to be together he wasnt a bad man after all .

I still didn't know my unknown sister name her contact name was unknown so I asked my daddy because I wanted to know more about her ...

What is her name anyway daddy I asked ? Her name is Maya he replied all of his girls name started with an m and it was obvious considering his name was Michael.

My sister Maya that I haven't yet to meet since forever was my height and coa coa skin color she had natural hair and she was really skinny .

I couldn't wait to meet Maya and Marie .

Me and zylin been doing better then ever I met his mom darline and she loved me and I loved her I would call her from time to time and she would call me my life been going better then ever GREAT'! to be exact ❤

PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE IN ORDER FOR ME TO KEEP UPDATING I NEED YOU GUYS TO SHOW ME YOU LOVE THE BOOK AND WANT TO READ IT YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT THANKS TO YOU ALL ..