chapter 13

Baby Marie was here and I was so excited I was the first person to hold her. She had to smell of that new baby sent she smelled so good I didn't give her up intil 10 minutes later when she begin to cry because she was hungry . all eyes turned to the door when we seen Maya come in .

I guess she wanted to apologize because she asked us if we could give her a minute alone .

I gave the baby up because my mom was calling me asking were I was. I was surpose to be back home yesterday but I stayed with them considering she just had the baby.

I told her I was in my way.

Soon as I got in the house she started snapping were the hell you been maria she asked raising her voice. I been at kiyas I said"

You better not be up to no good maria I'm telling you. you never here when I get home no more.

I went the fuck off ... practice what you preach were do you be when I'm here alone nobody to cry to nobody to tell me I'm beautiful you don't like the felling huh when you come home to a empty house do you? I asked hospital.d to cry and she tried to hug on me but I pushed her off.
Its a little to late for that I added while running up the stairs I gathered all my things from cloths to shoes and everything else .I pulled to big suit cases down the stairs my mother was sitting on the couch crying when I came down stairs .

I'm moving out I added .

She tried all her might to get me to stay but I wasn't having it no more. She always told me when you get to grown or think you grown get the fuck out my house and thats just what I did .

I got in my car and head down town to my daddy house that I will now be staying at . I felt like I had somebody in my corner when I was around them I had my own key and everything. I pulled my suitcases into my room that was located next to the baby nursery . after I unpacked all of my things I headed back to the hospital.

Vote vote vote ! Give me your opinions on what maria should do I should have done