chapter 18

Damn these months been going by fast ass fuck I'm eight months with my fat ass . I been eating up the whole damn house I go to the grocery store at least twice each day I got a good paying job and I'm doing better then ever .

Today was the day zylin would come over and help me put up the baby bed and decorate the nursery. I heard from a couple birds zylin been sneaking around but I had better things to worry about now I got a whole baby in my belly .

My baby room was going to blue considering he was a boy my baby boy had all the stuff he needed he was straight.

My baby shower was two days away I didn't want to have one but my mama talked me into it she said it would be a big help so I agreed.

I started to paint my baby dresser white while I waited in zylun slow ass he was probably riding with some bitch but soon as he fuck up imma show his ass the damn door he not about to be running in and out of my mama life.

I already had everything down pack and in place my baby sitter name was going to be coa coa from downstairs and I was starting school in fall my baby would be 3 months then .

I turned as I heard the key turning in the door I inky have him a key just in case of emergencies like if my water break or if my fat ass fall and can't get up. Soon as my baby drop imma get my fat ass in the gym.

Soon as zylin put up the bed he jetted out the door like he was in a hurry or something.

He was acting strange lately and I wanted to know wassup so I sent him a quick text .

Me:
Zylin wassup with you why you been acting funny you don't even want to kiss me no more I'm starting to fell unloved is it somebody else ?
My king
Man I just been stress lately I been trying to focus on school and getting money for you and the baby.
Me:you I the one that should be stress I'm swollen as'f I go to work and work my ass off come home and have to worry about what you doing and who you sneaking around with.
My king:
Man gone with all that shit I'm chilling 😏
Me:
So what you saying we done ?
My king :
I guess so 😔👌

D

amn I knew this shit was coming I just couldn't believe it .my heart can't take another lose so I gotta stay Strong for me and my babay boy I don't need my pressure to be rising and shit if he want to leave imma let his ass go I'm not the police ain finna be cuffing niggas if they don't wanna be cuffed. As of today if he don't come over I want call my baby don't need him I'm just going to see if he gone be there for his child and if he don't my baby still gone be straight