chapter 20

This is just a update on the characters

To keep you updated on these two baddies they were still cuter then ever my brother and sister my oldest sister was headed to finnish college so she will graduate before fall when I start so she can help out with the baby.

Little marie has become more sassier each day with her bad behind she talk back now I keep her over the weekends sometime but she become a hand full she was turning two tomarrow and I had to go to the store to get her gifts but I couldn't so I had to send somebody for it I hope she like it because her fat ass is picky.

And last but not my least my world my heart and my entire soul my little brother emonie he was the swettest kid you could ever meet he was six now and he lover Marie like he birth her when he come over on the weekends he still come cuddle up under me .

Zylin was mad pissed me he found out I had the baby and didn't tell him he blowed on my ass and didn't talk to me a weak just came and dropped stuff off for the baby . he was there don't get me wrong even tho we wasn't together we began to work on it turns out he wasn't sneaking around he was just going through some things and didn't want me to worry considering me being pregnant .

Me and baby mike was doing good he was 1 weak today and he was so damn mean.

I haven't had dick every since I got prego and on them late nights I started getting horny as'f I craved for dick but baby mike kelp me so late I was to tired to use my energy on sex.

Today mike was going to get his 1 week checkup and I called up zy to see if he was coming to the checkup. He agreed and he came over to pick us up to take us.

He had a conversation with me today I was actually surprised.

I missed zylin oso much that was my babay man.

Did I tell y'all I ran into that fuck nigga jerry in the store that nigga work at wallmart. 7.50 a hour making ass nigga but I wasn't gonna knock the Lil fuck boy hustle .

I had it going for my self I was starting school in the fall I had a job making 11 dollars a hour my baby wouldn't want for shit zylin bought lil stuff for the baby but I had the rest down pack

What ever made me worthy for you, I don't know?
But, you are the best gift I ever got from god.
And seeing you makes me realize how much god must like me!!!!!

I love you dearly my mike mike .