Chapter 7

Gina POV:

I got up after India left, and stretched. I walked into her room to take my shower cause that nigga go want one to. I did a 30 minute shower, and got out drying off. I slipped on my underwear, and bra, and brushed my teeth. I washed my face, and walked out her bathroom, and into my room, and my shower was running. I walked to my closet, and put on some purple skinny jeans, white v-neck, and all white airforces. I put my hair in a bun with a thin purple headband. I put on my thin gold cross chain, and my gold hoop bracelet, and my gold hoop earrings. I rubbed purple lipstick on my lips that I rocked, and sprayed on some perfume. I called him a taxi, an threw my sheets away. I walked to my intercom, and called for Pita.
Pita: Yes?
Me: Pita I need new sheets in my room please.
Pita: Yes ma'am.
Red walked out in his outfit for last night, and he pecked my lips.
Beeepppp!
Me: Taxi is here babes, let's go.
I grabbed my purse, and phone, and me and Red walked out the house, and I locked the door. We hopped in the taxi, and closed the door.
Taxi driver: Where to ma'am?
Me: Mall please.
*29 minutes later*
We were now in the mall walking around and getting to know each other having fun.
India POV:
I stormed into the house, and Gina was gone. I slammed my front door locking it. I pulled out my phone to see 30 missed calls from Tay, and 20 messages. I chuckled, and read all his messages, and was about to call him, and August face popped on the screen. I answered it smiling, because I slick wanted to talk to him, but scrunched up my face remembering what he said to me.
*Convo*
Me: Hello?!
August: Da*n shawty a nigga can't get no love?
Me: You disrespected tf outta me August I don't give people free respect you gotta earn it from me.
August: Well let me get a secomd change, let me take you out tonight.
Me:.....Fine August.
August: That's great, be ready at 5:15 wearing a bathing suit, and sandals.
Me: Sure August.
August: Love you.
Me: Bye.
*Convo over*
I was slick excited asf, but I gotta keep my Lil attitude. It was 3:45 so I had time to chill, so I called Carmen to see if she wanted to chill.
*Convo*
Carmen: Hello?
Me: Hey girl.
Carmen: Wassup boo! I haven't heard from you since that live party I heard you took August fine as* to yo house.
Me: Yeah, but all we did was cuddle, and kiss, and eat junk food while watching movies.
Carmen: Umhm.
Me: Why you talking who you took home?!
Carmen: This fine as* white dude with braces girl he white on the outside, but I brought that hoodside out last night girl, he might be better in bed than half the niggas I been with.
Me: Zaaamm girl, you go let me meet mystery dude.
Carmen: His name is Mike.
Me: When I'm go meet Mike?
Carmen: Whenever you want to girl just name a time cause he right here massaging my feet as we speak.
Me: Dang girl, that's why I called cause I wanted you to come chill with me girl, I'm at home by myself.
Carmen: Girl we are on our way.
Me:*chuckles* OK, bye.
I hung up, and got another call from Tay, and answered cause I truly wanted to hear what he had to say bout this sh*t he pulled.
*Convo*
Tay: Wassup.
Me: Wassup Tay.
Tay: I miss you.
Me: Can't say the same for myself.
Tay: Look, I know how bad you wanted to be with me, and for me to cuff you and I understand completely, its just that I wanted to enjoy the last few months of highschool having fun before I settled down, but now that I lost you I realized that I want to spend the rest of these months in highschool with you, and the rest of my life, so could you please find it in your heart to forgive me, and be my girl, I swear I'll drop my h*es for you, and anybody else you want me to drop cause I wanna be yo loyal as* nigga.
Tears wear streaming out of my eyes as I smiled, but what about August.
Me: Can I let you know tonight Tay?
Tay: I'll give you all the time you need ma, you worth waiting for.
I smiled.
Me: Thanks Tay, talk to you later.
Tay: Bye ma.
I hung up, and stuck my phone on the charger that was some deep sh*t, but still August and me are a thing a little, and I feel this attraction to him. I changed into some basketball shorts, and sports bra, with some Nike socks, and slides. I put my hair in a messy ponytail with a thin bun, and grabbed my basketball out my closet. I walked out my room, and downstairs to see Pita cleaning the mess me and August made. I grinned thinking bout what happened last night. I walked outside shutting the door. I walked to my basketball goal, and shot a 3. I kept shooting 3's not missing one shot.
??: Dam* ma you can ball.
I turned around to see a lightskinned fine as* boy covered in tats, and with some biuggg plump pink lips. He was wearing basketball shorts, and a tank with some Jordan's.
Me: T-Thanks.
??: Oh, I'm Leon by the way.
Me: Nice to meet you I'm India.
I shook his hand, and threw a quick chest pass, and he caught it.
Me: got game huh?
Leon: He*l yeah, how about me and you a play a game one on one if I win I get a date with you, and if you win you get to slap the sh*t outta my as*.
I looked at him as a cute smile spread across his face, causing me to smile.
Me: Where do you live?
Leon: 3 houses down, I was taking a jog, and saw a beautiful girl making hella shots.
I blushed, and looked away.
Leon: We gotta deal.
Me: Deal, I said checking him the ball.