Chapter 5

India POV:

I finished my 15 minute shower, and dried off. I lotioned my body, and brushed my teeth. I washed my face, and walked out naked to see my sister on the bed texting. We have seen each other naked many times its nothing new. I walked to my dresser, and pulled out some underwear, and slid them on along with the matching bra. I
Slipped on my black and gold dress (in media). I looked through my heels, and slipped on my gold 6 inch pumps. I curled my hair up, and put on my gold chain head covering. I rubbed some naked lipstick on my lips, and a little bit of eye shadow.
Beeeeeeppp!
Gina: That exercise has been working boo by the way your body looking good.
Me: Yass Bish, and you looking good to.
Gina had on a black body dress that stopped at mid-thigh that had slits on the sides, and her hair had curls in it like mines with some black red bottoms, and red lipstick me and my sis was badd. We grabbed our purses, and walked out my room, and downstairs. We walked out the front door to see a limo.
Me: Omg Gina!
She ran out the house twerking, and I started laughing. I locked our front door and we got in the back, and I sat beside Tay who was wearing black skinnys, a black shirt with DAT Swagg Life in gold letters, and custom made
All gold air forces with his dreads down. He pecked my lips, and I pecked his to.
Tay: Sorry about earlier ma.
Me: I'm sorry to.
I laid my head on his shoulder, and they pulled out beers, and handed everyone one, and me and Tay shared one. We were sipping on it, and the car came to a stop. We hopped out, and walked to the door of this huge house where the music was blasting. A guard stood wearing all black. Carmen handed him a card, and he opened the door and let us in. People were everywhere dancing, and drinking it was live asf. I pulled Tay to the dance floor, and started dancing.
August POV:
I was in my V.I.P area watching the dance floor, and my door opened, and I saw a baddie wearing gold and black walk in with some more bad girls, and this one dude. She walked to the dance floor, and started dancing with dude, and he was watching Delianna the town ho*, why tf he watching her when he got that bad as* girl with him.
So, I just sat back and watched cause it was bout to go down.
Tay POV:
I was dancing with India, and saw Delianna, and dang she was badd. She had on a small black skirt, a red bra, and a black leather coat on with some red pumps, and her hair was curled up. She looked at me, and bit her lip, and started dancing on another girl trying to make a show for me, and dam* it was sexy. I felt a cold hand go across my face, and India stormed off headed to the bar. Delianna motioned me to follow her, and I did I getting some tonight from a bad bit*h, and I'll apologize to India later making up another lie. Its not that I don't want her, she is my main, but I still wanna have fun I'm 18 in my last years of high school, and she already tryna settle down.
India POV:
I stormed to the bar, and sat down.
Me: Strongest sh*t you got.
He made me a shot of some different sh*t, and sat 2 glasses down. I downed them both, and laid my head down crying. A hand rubbed my back, and I saw August.
Me: Get tf away from me.
August: Oh its yo feisty as*!
I got up punching his chest while crying and he grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug, and I cried on his shoulder.
August: Its OK ma.
He grabbed my hand, and led me out the house, and we started walking down the street. I was cold, so he took off his jacket, and put it around me.
Me: Thanks.
August: How far is your house from this one?
Me: About 20 minutes.
August: Mines is to.
Me: That's not your house back there?
August: That's the house I use for my party's I don't want people pulling up at my spot.
Me: Where we going?
August: My spot.
Me: I'm sorry for putting my hands on you and sh*t I was just pissed off.
August: Its good ma, and why you with a dude like that.
Me: He told me he would settle down with me, and drop his ho*s, but he still hasn't.
August: Here comes a car.
He held out his thumb, and the car stopped, and told us to hop in. We got in, and we decided to get dropped off at my house. We got out thanking those nice people, and ran to my front door.
August: You got a nice place ma.
Me: Thanks.
I unlocked the door, and we walked inside, and I closed it back.
Me: You hungry, or thirsty?
August: Yeah I guess.
Me: Wanna watch scary movies and eat junk food?
August: Sure.
Me: Sit on the couch, I said walking in the kitchen where I saw Pita washing dishes.
I grabbed 200 dollars out my purse, and handed it to her telling her to go home for the night, and she did. I finished the dishes for her, and put them up. I took out all the candy, and chips I saw, and sprites. I carried it into the living room sitting it on the coffee table in front of the couch. I threw a blanket at him, and turned on the TV to Texas chainsaw massacre.
Me: Sh*t she go die.
August started laughing, and I threw a skittle in his mouth. I buried my head in his chest when the scary part popped back up, and he laughed. August pulled out his phone looking at the screen crazy.
Me: What?
August: It's 2:00 in the morning dang lemme tell my boy to lock up for me.
He texted his boy, and I turned off the TV, and laid on August. He rubbed my hair, and I looked into his eyes, and our lips crashed into each other as we shared a compassionate kiss. His hands roamed my body as mines did the same. We both stopped after a while, and pulled the covers over us, and we fell asleep just like that.