Chapter 2

India POV:

We all were chilling in Gina's room, because I don't let people in my room barely.
Gina: So, daddy knows?
Me: Yeah, and Mr.Jackson said he's pretty mad with me.
Gina: He probably just not gonna give you allowance this month.
Me: Probably, but he don't know about my black card, so I'm good.
Carmen: Y'all wanna hit up this party tomorrow I hear its gonna be live.
Me: Who throwing it?
Carmen: August.
Me: Who's that?
Carmen: Biggest drug lord in town, and I must admit he hella fine.
Me: So he aint a lame?
Carmen: He*l nawl he ain't, and you gotta be known to get into his party.
Me: So, does he know us?
Carmem: Well, I made a couple of phone calls, and we got added to the list boo.
Me: That's great, so Gina you wanna go?
Gina: I'm fine wit that, Lisha?
Felisha: Yeah, I guess.
Carmen: OK then.
Ding! dong!
Gina: Somebody go get the pizza.
Me: How much they charged?
Gina: 26.50.
I walked to her piggy bank, and got the money, and jogged down the stairs, and opened the door to see Tay. I jumped on him kissing all over his face.
Tay: You missed me didn't you?
Me: Hel* yeah.
He chuckled, and pecked my lips.
I jumped down, and sat on the sofa.
Me: You need to keep yo ho*s in check Tay.
Tay: Who?
Me: Delianna crazy as*.
Tay: I'm sorry ma.
Me: When you go make me yours Tay, I'm tired of dealing wit all these other folks.
Tay: Soon ight just not now.
Me: You've been saying that for months Tay.
Tay: I know I have, but I just need thinking time.
Me: Fine.
He sat down, and pecked my lips.
Tay: I promise I'll make you my girl okay.
I shook my head, and we had our own makeout session, and he grabbed my butt, and there was a knock at the door. I got up, and opened it to see the pizza man. I grabbed the 2 boxes of pizza, and handed him his money shutting the door.
Me: Go to my room, I'll be there in a minute, I said biting my lip. I walked upstairs, and into Gina's room, and sat the pizza on her bed.
Me: Ight y'all I'm gonna head to my room, and take a nap.
Gina: Tay here ain't he?
Me: Um, No.
Carmen: OK then, India bout to get her groove on!
Me: Y'all be quiet dang
(Sexual content, warning)
They all chuckled, and I grabbed the pizza out of my sisters mouth, and bit it.
Gina: India!
Me: Love you to sis, I said kissing her cheek, and walking out the room, and into mines to see Tay laying down in his boxers. I shut my door, and locked it, and he motioned me over. I took off my clothes until I was nude, and crawled on the bed. I crawled on top of him, and he crashed his lips into mines. He flipped us over, and started kissing my neck, and moved to my breast. He licked my nipples, and went down to my stomach trailing kisses. He made it to my cat, and he looked at me, and I nodded. He ALWAYS makes sure that any girl wants it to happen before he does his business, he's just that type of guy. He licked my clit softly, and I let out a soft moan. He swirled around with his tongue, and I licked my lips as he worked his magic. My legs started to shake, and he knew what was about to happen, but he kept going until I squirted in his mouth. He went back up to my lips, and gave me a compassionate kiss, so I could taste myself, and I must say ya girl was good. He slid off his boxers, and I reached over to my dresser, and pulled out a condom, and handed it to him. He opened it, and slid it on his manlyhood. He slid in slowly, and I moaned. He went in and out, and I couldn't help but say his name.
Me: Ah,Tay! I screamed as he went faster.
He kept going, and I kept screaming his name. We both busted at the same time. I hopped on him, and begin to move my hips. He grabbed my hips and I rode him like it was no tomorrow. We both busted after a while, and I collapsed on him, and we shared another kiss, and fell asleep.
I woke up to knocking on my door.
Me: Who is it?
Pita: Your sister called me in, and told me to clean your room real quick.
Me: That b*tch, I mumbled.
Me: That's fine Pita I'll gave you an extra 50 bucks when you come back you can go home.
Pita: OK ma'am.
I crawled off Tay, and walked into my bathroom, and took a 46 minute shower, and dried off. I lotioned my body, and walked out my bathroom naked to see Tay gone, well da*n.
I locked my door back, and slipped on some panties, and a bra. I put on some basketball shorts, tank top, and Nike socks with my Nike slides. I braided my hair in 2 big braids, and walked to my sisters room, and they were all talking and laughing.
Gina: Ah, Tay, she mocked.
I flipped her off, and sat on her bed.
Me: Is daddy home yet?
Gina: Yeah, he in his room.
Me: Dannggg!
Carmen: He go get you.
Felisha: We'll pray for you.
I got up, and walked out headed to my dads room to get this over with.