Chapter 4

India POV:

I woke up, and surprisingly Tay was still here. I got up, and took a 45 minute shower, and dried off. I lotioned my body, and brushed my teeth, and flossed them. I walked out the bathroom, and Tay was watching t.v.
Me: Glad you stayed.
Tay: I wanna spend the day with you ma.
I smiled, and was about to slip on some underwear, and he snatched them away.
Me: Taaayy give me my stuff we can't be fu*king all day.
Tay: Oh yes we can.
He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, and he kissed me compassionately. We kept kissing until someone started knocking on my door.
Me: Who is it?!
??: Its Me, said my dad.
Me: Um, Wassup dad?
Dad: Open the door.
I hopped off Tay, and he ran in my bathroom locking the door. I put on my underwear, and bra, and slipped on a robe tying it up.
I got Tay clothes, and threw them in my closet closing it back. I snatched the sheets off my bed, and bawled them up throwing then to the side. I opened the door, and my dad was looking angry.
Me: dad are you okay?
Dad: Who the he*l is in here India!
Me: Nobody, you can check!
He looked around my room, and cleared his throat.
Dad: Me and your mom are leaving tomorrow.
Me: Where y'all going?
Dad: Hawaii, we need a break.
Me: When y'all coming back?
Dad: Maybe a month or two okay?
Me: I'm gonna miss you daddy, I said hugging him.
Dad: Were staying at a hotel tonight, so I came to say goodbye.
Me: Oh, OK bye daddy I love you.
Dad: Love you to, and Tay I expect for you to be gone ad soon ad I leave is that clear!
Tay:...........
Dad: Is that clear!
Tay: Yes sir!
My dad gave me a look, and left.
Dad: Oh, your piggy bank and black card is on my bed, love you guys!
Me: Love you to!
I heard the door shut, and Tay came out smiling.
Me: Dang.
Tay: What you wanna do today?
Me: Me and the girls suppose to be hitting up this party at this dude name August house you wanna come.
Tay: He*l yeah, let's match.
Me: Why?
Tay: So these niggas will know you mines.
I chuckled, and pecked his lips.
Me: Last time I checked I was single, I whispered in his ear.
He grabbed me, and pulled me I to him.
Tay: And last time I checked yo single a*s was mines, so yo single a*s best act like you know where you came from.
I snatched away from him, and put on some jogging pants, and a sports bra, and my Jordan's. I put my ahur in a bun, and walked out my room.
Tay: Where tf you going India!
Me: Anywhere I want cause I'm single!
I ran out the house shutting the door. I plugged up my earplugs to my iPhone, and put my playlist on shuffle. I stuck my phone in my pocket, and started jogging headed to the park to play some basketball. I arrived in about 30 minutes. I saw a group of boys playing but I wasn't thinking bout them, because Tay and I are basically a couple, but its just not official, u respect that by not talking to other dudes, but he just does whatever he wants. I grabbed the ball out if the grass, and ran on the other end of the court where it was empty, and started shooting around. I made shot after shot after shot, no wonder I'm on the basketball team. I made another three pointer, and someone tapped my shoulder. I pulled my earplugs out my ear, and turned around to see a fine as* nigga..
Me: Yeah?
??: Wassup ma, I'm August.
Me: Wassup.
August: I wanted to invite you to thus live party I'm having tonight.
Me: Oh, your that August.
August: So you heard about my party?
Me: Yeah, and I've heard about you, and I don't mess with thugs, so please leave me alone.
August: B*tch who tf you think you talking to! I'm August Anthony Alsina the biggest drug dealer in the country baby, and if you ever raise yo voice at me I'll beat yo fu*king as*!
Me: Im India Mayanna Westbrook's, and if you haven't heard I'm the b*tch you don't fu*k with cause you'll get punked out, and punched out, you thought I was scared you b*tch made nigga!
He pushed me, so I pushed his as* back I'll fight a nigga. His friends broke it up, and pulled him back.
Me: You better be glad yo pu**y as* got saved by yo friends cause you was set up for an as* whooping!
A tapp brown skinned man grabbed my arm.
Me: Let me go!
??: You've done enough, now I would advise you to leave if you don't want your as* beat, or worst killed.
I snatched away from him, and begin walking away on my way home. I was half way there, and a car slowed down beside me, and drink was poured all over me. I swung inside the window punching someone, and the car door opened, and I used my speed, and dashed off with footsteps getting farther away. I made it home, and nobody was behind me. August is a punk as* nigga I don't care who he is. I walked inside shutting, and locking my door. I walked upstairs, and into my room to see my sister pacing back and forth.
Me: Wassup.
She looked at me, and held her mouth.
Gina: What happened to you?
Me: As*holes, what about you?
Gina: You have 30 minutes before Tay and the girls get here.
Me: Sh*t.
Gina: Tay said wear black and gold.
Me: Fu*k tay, I mumbled.
I walked into my bathroom, and started on my shower.